Mafia V: The mafia where lastings owned coug - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia V: The mafia where lastings owned coug

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia V: The mafia where lastings owned coug and mookie

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:32 pm

lastingsgriller wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:
lastingsgriller wrote:what I found funny about this game was that I didn't have to lie to win. I never said I wasn't mafia and I never claimed to be town.. :-b :-b

Yeah, when you said "I'm not the doctor", that stuck out to me for some reason upon re-reading before my post - I don't know what it was, but it gave me that feeling...

Dan Lambskin wrote:see...i told you guys we should have just killed Lastings during the fake investigator fiasco...

Haha, so true! Didn't necessarily make sense at the time, but it sure would have been beneficial :-b

You and I woulda strung lastings up in about 30 minutes this morning, I reckon. I know you thought jfg stunk and you missed on Lebo along with me, but I think we would've had it after some thought/conversation ;-)

Coug, I actually believe that having mookie as an adversary led you to see more of me than you would have. I think you just wanted to see a contradictory point of view and thats what led you to see as much in me as you did. I think if dan were there and he was pushing for me, you intern would have seen more in jfg.

Don't flatter yourself that much - I might seem fickle and change votes/allegiances on the outside, but coming from a fellow wild player like you I hope you can appreciate that I don't always mean what I'm saying as anything more than an information gathering tool. I posted that I had suspicion of you before mookie said anything - I just hoped that by letting him get it off his chest that I could give my reasons and hopefully he'd see things my way - he didn't and you won. It was a good plan for sure, but let's not make it genius on multiple levels ;-)
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby lastingsgriller » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:49 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
lastingsgriller wrote:

Coug, I actually believe that having mookie as an adversary led you to see more of me than you would have. I think you just wanted to see a contradictory point of view and thats what led you to see as much in me as you did. I think if dan were there and he was pushing for me, you intern would have seen more in jfg.

Don't flatter yourself that much - I might seem fickle and change votes/allegiances on the outside, but coming from a fellow wild player like you I hope you can appreciate that I don't always mean what I'm saying as anything more than an information gathering tool. I posted that I had suspicion of you before mookie said anything - I just hoped that by letting him get it off his chest that I could give my reasons and hopefully he'd see things my way - he didn't and you won. It was a good plan for sure, but let's not make it genius on multiple levels ;-)

no.. I was just saying that you probably weren't just going to go with the flow at the end there. you knew mookie was going to go after jfg so you looked harder at me. if dan was going hard at me you you might have looked harder at jfg. you are going to attack things from all sides to make sure you've investigated all possibilities.
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 172)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia V- Day 5

Postby BigLebowski » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:50 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:I knew it. Was never going to change Mookie's mind though and it would have just been a bloodbath of anger with jfg dieing or a complete stalemate anyway, so oh well...

Well played lastings, well played indeed.

Enter lebo to tell us how stupid we are :-b

I'm not gonna say you guys are stupid. I didn't play a great game. But when it came down to it I TOLD YOU SO.
BigLebowski
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 473)

Postby wake » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:see...i told you guys we should have just killed Lastings during the fake investigator fiasco...

Yeah, we needed that to play out exactly like it did. Hopefully convincing enough to get the real investigator to show himself but not convincing enough to vote lastings off.

Ideally, either Lastings or I should have been voted off Day 1 before the investigator could check into one of us, but when I saw Aqua's implication that he was a special townie, I couldn't pass the opportunity by. Fortunately, Bronx checked out Coug on Night 1 so it didn't hurt us.
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:06 pm

lastingsgriller wrote:no.. I was just saying that you probably weren't just going to go with the flow at the end there. you knew mookie was going to go after jfg so you looked harder at me. if dan was going hard at me you you might have looked harder at jfg. you are going to attack things from all sides to make sure you've investigated all possibilities.

Absolutely not, but I'll agree to disagree. Last thing I wanted was to be contradictory just to be contradictory - ESPECIALLY with Mook - that's something of which you can be sure ;-D
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby BronXBombers51 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:16 pm

How the hell did you guys know to still try to kill me Night 2? Ugh.

For the record, I investigated jfg that night and found out he was townie. I had a big post written out about how ken had moved to the top of my list. I still thought Lebowski was the 2nd mafia at the time though. But if I somehow could have survived that 2nd night I can't see how the town loses. :-/
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 54)

Re: Mafia V: The mafia where lastings owned coug

Postby Mookie4ever » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:25 pm

The town lost when some people went off half cocked and lynched lebo. O:-)
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 275)

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:32 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:How the hell did you guys know to still try to kill me Night 2? Ugh.

For the record, I investigated jfg that night and found out he was townie. I had a big post written out about how ken had moved to the top of my list. I still thought Lebowski was the 2nd mafia at the time though. But if I somehow could have survived that 2nd night I can't see how the town loses. :-/

Agreed. It's still inexplicable how Dan protected you Night 1 - a good call on his gut on you being the cop, but he should have saved it...
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Postby Dan Lambskin » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:37 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
lastingsgriller wrote:what I found funny about this game was that I didn't have to lie to win. I never said I wasn't mafia and I never claimed to be town.. :-b :-b

Yeah, when you said "I'm not the doctor", that stuck out to me for some reason upon re-reading before my post - I don't know what it was, but it gave me that feeling...

Haha, so true! Didn't necessarily make sense at the time, but it sure would have been beneficial :-b

You and I woulda strung lastings up in about 30 minutes this morning, I reckon. I know you thought jfg stunk and you missed on Lebo along with me, but I think we would've had it after some thought/conversation ;-)

i'm not sure what i would have done...i might of just offed JFG and tipped my cap to Lastings
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:i'm not sure what i would have done...i might of just offed JFG and tipped my cap to Lastings

Fair enough. At least I know that you're not an immovable object and you MIGHT have been convinced - that's enough for me :-b
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk