Mafia V: The mafia where lastings owned coug - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia V: The mafia where lastings owned coug

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia V: The mafia where lastings owned coug and mookie

Postby steelerfan513 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:20 pm

I'd be up for another game if we can get enough interest.
steelerfan513
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:21 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:I'd be up for another game if we can get enough interest.

K, I'll make the thread and we'll let it run it's course ;-D
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby lastingsgriller » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:27 pm

thanks for the compliments ;-D

also gotta give props to my fellow mafioso there. Wake did a fantastic job with the banter against me.. i thought the investigator move may have been a bit over the top. but turns out it wasn't at all, worked really well.. also ken did look very much not on my side.. but I suspect that ken thought my antics were a detriment to our team and he truly wanted me killed. :-b the banter between ken and I may not have just been mafia ploy, but actual banter. works out well for the one that survives, though.. :-D
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 172)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:33 pm

lastingsgriller wrote:also ken did look very much not on my side.. but I suspect that ken thought my antics were a detriment to our team and he truly wanted me killed. :-b the banter between ken and I may not have just been mafia ploy, but actual banter. works out well for the one that survives, though.. :-D

Indeed. Works well when you get one person left who's obsessed with voting patterns and gut feelings and the other one is a bit of an over-thinker who obsessively sifts through posts for the information to drive his gut - creates quite an impasse in a situation like this one 8-o
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Make haste, y'all ;-D

Session VI INTEREST thread
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Postby lastingsgriller » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:00 pm

what I found funny about this game was that I didn't have to lie to win. I never said I wasn't mafia and I never claimed to be town.. :-b :-b
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker

Postby Dan Lambskin » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:12 pm

see...i told you guys we should have just killed Lastings during the fake investigator fiasco...
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:14 pm

lastingsgriller wrote:what I found funny about this game was that I didn't have to lie to win. I never said I wasn't mafia and I never claimed to be town.. :-b :-b

Yeah, when you said "I'm not the doctor", that stuck out to me for some reason upon re-reading before my post - I don't know what it was, but it gave me that feeling...

Dan Lambskin wrote:see...i told you guys we should have just killed Lastings during the fake investigator fiasco...

Haha, so true! Didn't necessarily make sense at the time, but it sure would have been beneficial :-b

You and I woulda strung lastings up in about 30 minutes this morning, I reckon. I know you thought jfg stunk and you missed on Lebo along with me, but I think we would've had it after some thought/conversation ;-)
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Postby lastingsgriller » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:25 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
lastingsgriller wrote:what I found funny about this game was that I didn't have to lie to win. I never said I wasn't mafia and I never claimed to be town.. :-b :-b

Yeah, when you said "I'm not the doctor", that stuck out to me for some reason upon re-reading before my post - I don't know what it was, but it gave me that feeling...

Dan Lambskin wrote:see...i told you guys we should have just killed Lastings during the fake investigator fiasco...

Haha, so true! Didn't necessarily make sense at the time, but it sure would have been beneficial :-b

You and I woulda strung lastings up in about 30 minutes this morning, I reckon. I know you thought jfg stunk and you missed on Lebo along with me, but I think we would've had it after some thought/conversation ;-)

Coug, I actually believe that having mookie as an adversary led you to see more of me than you would have. I think you just wanted to see a contradictory point of view and thats what led you to see as much in me as you did. I think if dan were there and he was pushing for me, you intern would have seen more in jfg.
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker

Postby Mookie4ever » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:30 pm

lastingsgriller wrote:thanks for the compliments ;-D

also gotta give props to my fellow mafioso there. Wake did a fantastic job with the banter against me.. i thought the investigator move may have been a bit over the top. but turns out it wasn't at all, worked really well.. also ken did look very much not on my side.. but I suspect that ken thought my antics were a detriment to our team and he truly wanted me killed. :-b the banter between ken and I may not have just been mafia ploy, but actual banter. works out well for the one that survives, though.. :-D

lol - way to throw ken under the bus.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 277)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk