I tend to value upside in youth in a shallow keeper league, so keep that bias in mind with these rankings.
1) Andrew McCutchen (Pit - OF) - I love him as the second coming of Crawford. I think he'll break out in a big way this season and his OBP skills will be valued more than in other leagues since you count OPS
2) Brett Anderson (Oak - SP) - He's going to be a beast. Love the K-rate and see him as a top 20 starter this season
3) Kendry Morales (LAA - 1B) - Should return to '09 value.
4) Chad Billingsley (LAD - SP) - Excellent pitcher, though he tends to be a bit up and down. Scary to think what might happen if he puts it all together
5) Jayson Werth (Was - OF) - I'm betting that the move to the nats will drop his value significantly
6) Brandon Phillips (Cin - 2B) - You already ahve Kinsler and while I think Phillips is good/ solid, his value decreases in an OPS league
7) José Bautista (Tor - 3B,OF) - Worried about regression in a big way.
8) Clay Buchholz (Bos - SP) - He was historically lucky last year. I think he's still a good pitcher, but I like the guys above better.
9) Matt Wieters (Bal - C) - Not a keeper
Since you're stacked at OF, I think Anderson or Morales is the way to go. You already have a nice start to your staff, so I'd probably pick Morales.