lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 167)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia V- Day 4

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Mookie, Cougs, jfg, lastings and Lebo have not claimed to be the doctor and Dan has, so I have to tend to believe he is, in fact, a suspicious-acting doctor who I finally got talking enough to all but eliminate him as a suspect. If the real doctor hasn't spoken up when given the chance then you're an idiot and I blame any/all losses on you. Mook and I are confirmed townies, and if Dan is the doc then it's a 2/3 proposition with jfg, Lebo and lastings. I just don't see it with lastings, so it's down to the other two for me today - if we blow this then we can look at things more closely to determine which of the others is our guy, but right now for me it has to be Lebo. jfg has been pretty passionate in his encouragement of us to kill him and find out the next day, and while it seems like he staked his life to Dan being bad and overlooked the possibilities of the other two I'm willing to let him be the favorite in the clubhouse for the coin flip with lastings if we're wrong...

Like I said before, if Dan isn't the real doc and the real doc hasn't revealed to give us a guaranteed win, then there's nothing we can do to fight that kind of stupidity. In lieu of that not happening, I'm as convinced about Dan as I can be.

Unvote: Dan Lambskin
Vote: BigLebowski
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Vote tally (unofficial):
BigLebowski - 2 (Dan, Cougs)
jfg - 2 (jfg, Lebo)

4 votes needed for lynch...
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby lastingsgriller » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:37 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:Mookie, Cougs, jfg, lastings and Lebo have not claimed to be the doctor and Dan has, so I have to tend to believe he is, in fact, a suspicious-acting doctor who I finally got talking enough to all but eliminate him as a suspect. If the real doctor hasn't spoken up when given the chance then you're an idiot and I blame any/all losses on you. Mook and I are confirmed townies, and if Dan is the doc then it's a 2/3 proposition with jfg, Lebo and lastings. I just don't see it with lastings, so it's down to the other two for me today - if we blow this then we can look at things more closely to determine which of the others is our guy, but right now for me it has to be Lebo. jfg has been pretty passionate in his encouragement of us to kill him and find out the next day, and while it seems like he staked his life to Dan being bad and overlooked the possibilities of the other two I'm willing to let him be the favorite in the clubhouse for the coin flip with lastings if we're wrong...

Like I said before, if Dan isn't the real doc and the real doc hasn't revealed to give us a guaranteed win, then there's nothing we can do to fight that kind of stupidity. In lieu of that not happening, I'm as convinced about Dan as I can be.

Unvote: Dan Lambskin
Vote: BigLebowski

makes complete sense to me. dan is in the clear or someone is an idiot. jfg did something extremely risky if he was the last remaining mafia, that would be a monster set of kahunas to run that ploy. lebowski seems more likely than any.

Vote: Lesbowski
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 167)

Postby BigLebowski » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:46 pm

You guys are idiots. jfg is playing this great. He got WarCough to overthink everything again with his over-anal-izing tiny brain. Just because he votes for himself you immediatly jump onto me. Well played jfg.
BigLebowski
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 474)

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:49 pm

BigLebowski wrote:You guys are idiots. jfg is playing this great. He got WarCough to overthink everything again with his over-anal-izing tiny brain. Just because he votes for himself you immediatly jump onto me. Well played jfg.

Maybe. If you die and you're a townie (you haven't really done much to make anyone think you were), then like I said, he's a strong favorite for tomorrow. You stink worse, but he's not clean either, so it seems logical to me. So, what's with the doom and gloom approach if you're a townie?

Way to try to bring past history and nonsense you haven't even really witnessed to support your argument though...
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Postby BigLebowski » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:01 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
BigLebowski wrote:You guys are idiots. jfg is playing this great. He got WarCough to overthink everything again with his over-anal-izing tiny brain. Just because he votes for himself you immediatly jump onto me. Well played jfg.

Maybe. If you die and you're a townie (you haven't really done much to make anyone think you were), then like I said, he's a strong favorite for tomorrow. You stink worse, but he's not clean either, so it seems logical to me. So, what's with the doom and gloom approach if you're a townie?

Way to try to bring past history and nonsense you haven't even really witnessed to support your argument though...

Doom and gloom is because I'm a townie. I'd like to finally be alive when the town wins a game. I'm not sold that lastings in clean so if you kill me today and if lastings is mafia he takes out dan. Then tomorrow you take out jfg and lastings takes out you or mookie they win. You take me out today, you better be 100% sure that jfg is mafia or lastings walks away with this. If we take out jfg, (who I do think is mafia) and he turns out to be a townie then we can take out lastings tomorrow and win. If not you lose.

And I did witness you brain farts in person. I've followed mafia on here for quite some time.
BigLebowski
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Vote tally (official):
BigLebowski - 3 (Dan, Cougs, lastings)
jfg - 2 (jfg, Lebo)

4 votes needed
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby BigLebowski » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:47 pm

jfg can't afford to throw the final vote on me. When I come up townie he will be exposed. Mookie is gonna have to throw the final vote on me.
BigLebowski
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby jfg » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:50 pm

I thought for sure Dan was mafia, but, if nobody has claimed doctor that clears him. The vote for me thing and kill Dan tomorrow is going to make people skeptical of me but honestly it was just a bad read and I wasn't the only one who made the mistake. But still, do you really think I'm going to take out all 3 (yes Wake was after the fact I know) Mafia members INCLUDING myself? I don't think so.

No way we can lose this thing now. There's only two choices left and if we don't get it today we'll get it tomorrow.

Unvote: jfg
Vote: Lebowski
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 86)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk