Mafia V- Day 3 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia V- Day 3

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia V- Day 3

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:31 pm

BigLebowski wrote:Lots of suspicion thrown towards jfg on day one that has since stopped. Obviously Day 2 was a wake, so no need to go looking anywhere else at that point. He then jumps in and drops a vote on wake after he is already dead. An attempt to try and throw off suspicion so he can say he was on board as well?

Mentioned that above and agree it's a possibility. That said, I'll feel better or worse about your thoughts on him after ken dangles at high noon.
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby lastingsgriller » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:32 pm

the ken vote is as good as any to me.

of the 3 punks trying to start a train against me. one of them has to be mafia and I would bet that two are.
I may have seemed crazy on day 1, but I was right. there is not reason to still attack me at this point. jfg has also been very weird and it would be ultimate vindication if we come to find that dan is also mafia..

vote: ken
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 167)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BigLebowski » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:34 pm

BigLebowski wrote:Lots of suspicion thrown towards jfg on day one that has since stopped. Obviously Day 2 was a wake, so no need to go looking anywhere else at that point. He then jumps in and drops a vote on wake after he is already dead. An attempt to try and throw off suspicion so he can say he was on board as well?

Kinda said the same thing as WaCoug. Had to go to another screen when my boss came in and didn't get it sent.

If it is between me and ken then I'd prefer you take out ken first. I don't see how it is down to me and ken, we haven't said anything to each other so I don't know we can actually learn if we kill him or myself.
BigLebowski
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 474)

Postby jfg » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:37 pm

I've been off because I haven't been able to really go over the past days because of a new phone system we're learning at work. But, I couldn't keep my mouth shut either or else I'd be lurking. So, I've been trying my best.

Appreciate the breakdown Coug. Ken seems to the best bet. He voted for two known townies (to me at least) on day 1, and I think Lastings is mostly in the clear but not totally out. Then he voted for Wake but that doesn't really count since it was pretty obvious. Ken seems to be the best choice. Maybe this game it won't be a mistake...

Vote: BigKen
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 86)

Postby bigken117 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:39 pm

you guys have no good reason to vote for me.

Mookie's gut feeling? Because I didn't get all defensive when Mookie let his random feelings be known?

WaCougMBS wrote:ken - voted for jfg, lastings and Aqua on Day one, including a swing vote on Aqua (off of lastings) and then was throwing around names like Lebo, Dan and Cougs on Day 2 before deflecting mookie and casting the kill vote on wake (dead mafioso). Then he comes into this day and keeps trying to shine the light on lastings while pointing at Lebo as a target as well.
Vote: bigken117

so my consistency is what makes me a suspect? And I don't recall being in on Dan.

This is unsane.

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 250)

Postby jfg » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:40 pm

I placed the 4th vote, so once again I killed you. :-o So, no more talking.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 86)

Previous

Return to General Talk