Mafia V- Day 3 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia V- Day 3

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia V- Day 3

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:48 pm

lastingsgriller wrote:umm... dan, ken.

please, go ahead. break this down for me one time. why again am I mafia?

I thought for sure I would come back to see.. "hey lastings, maybe you're not so crazy after all." good job sniffing wake out. and instead i get this. insolent punks, you are.

also, dan. how many times are you gonna say you are townie in that post. a little overzealous, aren't you?

Dan Lambskin wrote:
first things first i'm not completely sold on Lastings being a townie...how boss would Wake have looked if we believed him and lynched mafia Lastings...pretty much would have gotten anyone else who role claimed to be the investigator lynched as well

also the back and forth voting between you and wake the last 2 days makes you seem pretty innocent, doesn't it, especially if things had turned out differently you could have pointed to that voting history

i think there are definitely more likely mafia members than you at this point, i'm just not fully convinced you're innocent
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby lastingsgriller » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:50 pm

looks like we can add jfg to the list of insolent punks as well.
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 172)

Postby jfg » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
jfg wrote:Awful, awful move. Unless the doctor did protect him the night before. I highly doubt that Lastings is Mafia, no way Wake sacrificed two mafia for the investigator. I thought we had this game.

jfg wrote:Yeah, I wouldn't say Lastings is clear either.

:-S

I said highly doubt. Making him not out of the clear.

Lebowski said to investigate me, but even though I know I'm a townie that doesn't automatically make him mafia. It does add suspicion though.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:53 pm

My mafia gaydar is pinging on ken.

Vote: bigken
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 275)

Postby lastingsgriller » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:My mafia gaydar is pinging on ken.

can we get a little more than that, Mookie?
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 172)

Postby bigken117 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:03 pm

lastingsgriller wrote:umm... dan, ken.

please, go ahead. break this down for me one time. why again am I mafia?

I thought for sure I would come back to see.. "hey lastings, maybe you're not so crazy after all." good job sniffing wake out. and instead i get this. insolent punks, you are.

also, dan. how many times are you gonna say you are townie in that post. a little overzealous, aren't you?

not on the top of my list, but Day 1 I thought your strategy was bad for the town, despite day 2 I don't think it totally clears you.

Still have Lebo at the top of my list.

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 248)

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:18 pm

lastingsgriller wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:My mafia gaydar is pinging on ken.

can we get a little more than that, Mookie?

This is how I recall Ken playing mafia. Being more active than usual but not really helping out in the least. He will not get into any skirmishes but being active while trying to stay low on the radar. He is playing a very good game of bafflegab and politician-type rhetoric that says nothing. As a townie he usually finds somebody, often me, to mix it up with and is generally a rude jerk, more Bostonian if you will.

Day 1 he has a lot of posts that said nothing and placed a key vote on a townie.

My feel - this is bigken mafia.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Day 1 I said there is no reason to give ken a pass and the investigator should investigate him.

Townie ken would be all over me for that. Instead, in response ken said "whatevs". And then the investigator is killed.

Again, on Day 2 I suspect ken and he ignores my post. When have you ever heard of a New Englander turning the other cheek?
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:25 pm

For fear of sounding like Dan, everyone has bits and pieces that make them look pretty bad (or at least suspicious). Other than me I'm not ruling anyone out...

ken - voted for jfg, lastings and Aqua on Day one, including a swing vote on Aqua (off of lastings) and then was throwing around names like Lebo, Dan and Cougs on Day 2 before deflecting mookie and casting the kill vote on wake (dead mafioso). Then he comes into this day and keeps trying to shine the light on lastings while pointing at Lebo as a target as well.

Lebo - was suspicious of lastings all Day 1 and then piggy backs onto Mookie's theory about wake and his vote (No. 2) gets the ball rolling on a baddie without even mentioning lastings (as far as I can tell). Also had a late vote (No. 5) for Aqua early this morning when people were all saying/feigning "let's get this over with already". Then, he throws in that nonsense about investigating jfg mixed in with a deflection of the growing suspicion on him...

jfg - has acted squirrely for much of the game, was all over me until he had no choice but to leave me alone, and then missed the kill shot on wake but decided to throw that in there too, probably as some sort of a ploy (granted, he might have gotten confused about the vote total like I did - didn't see mookie's revote, but that would be a consistent story too). I'm less on his case now, but he's certainly not innocent.

Dan - hasn't voted for a dead person yet (missed the train on Aqua and didn't vote for wake while posting some weird stuff about being sure by killing lastings, etc.) Has tried to make some connections that weren't there and said/done some dopey things like injecting doubt into BronX being investigator, but he's just not done anything to be as high as the others on my list at this poit.

Lastings/Mookie - both seem to me to be pro-town. If we miss a couple of times somehow and something like Ken and Lebo are both townies inexlpicably happens though, Mookie would move from bottom of my list to very near the top.

I think that by killing ken we know a lot about Lebo one way or the other, and ken has had more stereotypically mafioso behavior than anyone else still living. Everyone can be painted as a bit ditry, and as much as I don't like lebo's actions, I think ken has been shadier and more guilty acting - the upside is if we miss, lebo makes for a great kill candidate and the filed will be narrowed by a night kill or two in there as well...

Vote: bigken117
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby BigLebowski » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Lots of suspicion thrown towards jfg on day one that has since stopped. Obviously Day 2 was a wake, so no need to go looking anywhere else at that point. He then jumps in and drops a vote on wake after he is already dead. An attempt to try and throw off suspicion so he can say he was on board as well?
BigLebowski
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 473)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk