Mafia V- Day 3 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia V- Day 3

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Mafia V- Day 3

Postby GiantsFan14 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Wake's evil scheme to force the investigator out worked pretty well as the mafia was like pew pew and killed bronx (obv the investigator) with the doctor nowhere to be found.

Things are looking bad for the town. Four votes needed to lynch.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 425)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia V- Day 3

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Why in the hell did the doctor not protect the investigator? Was he protected on Night 1? That would have been a dumb choice if that's the case...

Outing himself was only really worth it to nail wake for sure and get us one more identity - now it's a "push" we could ill afford...
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:50 pm

On second thought I guess it was a gamble gone wrong with the doc expecting the mafia would take a shot at someone else and then we could get an extra night out of the investigator. Unfortunately the mafia "zigged" too and figured the doc would figure that and the gamble backfired in a big way...
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:12 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:Why in the hell did the doctor not protect the investigator? Was he protected on Night 1? That would have been a dumb choice if that's the case...

Outing himself was only really worth it to nail wake for sure and get us one more identity - now it's a "push" we could ill afford...

that's the only thing i can think of...

first things first i'm not completely sold on Lastings being a townie...how boss would Wake have looked if we believed him and lynched mafia Lastings...pretty much would have gotten anyone else who role claimed to be the investigator lynched as well

i also think Lebowski is pretty fishy as well though

anyway here's a breakdown of who's left

WaCougMBS - obviously a townie
jfg - not really sure what to think of him
Mookie4ever - fairly confident he's a townie, but you never know
Dan Lambskin - townie
bigken117 - tough to get a read on him, wouldnt surprise me if he was dirty though
lastingsgriller - see above
BigLebowski - probably my top suspect at this point

going to give Mookie the benefit of the doubt for now. Cougs and myself are townies, so that leaves 2 mafia out of JFG, Ken, Lastings and Lebowski...at this point i'm likely to vote for Lebowski but i'd like to hear what everyone else has to say
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby jfg » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Awful, awful move. Unless the doctor did protect him the night before. I highly doubt that Lastings is Mafia, no way Wake sacrificed two mafia for the investigator. I thought we had this game.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 85)

Postby bigken117 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:17 pm

nice list Dan, everybody's ok but you never know. ;-7

I still don't believe Lastings is clear, and Lebo is my top suspect given his day 1 vote and run and day 2 "I think like Mookie" so no original thought.

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 250)

Postby jfg » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't say Lastings is clear either.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 85)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:39 pm

just looking back at Day 1 and noticed Ken and Wake both pulled votes from Lastings to put the final 2 votes on Aqua...also noticed Ken never says anything about JFG

JFG and Cougs seemed to go back and forth quite a bit on Day 1 as well

as fishy as Lebowski has seemed i'm not so sure he's mafia anymore, but that "dont investigate me investigate JFG" and his hit and run tactics make it hard for me to fully exonerate him but Ken already pushing to vote for him and Lastings makes me wonder about Ken
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:41 pm

jfg wrote:Awful, awful move. Unless the doctor did protect him the night before. I highly doubt that Lastings is Mafia, no way Wake sacrificed two mafia for the investigator. I thought we had this game.

jfg wrote:Yeah, I wouldn't say Lastings is clear either.

:-S
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby lastingsgriller » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:44 pm

umm... dan, ken.

please, go ahead. break this down for me one time. why again am I mafia?

I thought for sure I would come back to see.. "hey lastings, maybe you're not so crazy after all." good job sniffing wake out. and instead i get this. insolent punks, you are.

also, dan. how many times are you gonna say you are townie in that post. a little overzealous, aren't you?
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 166)

Next

Return to General Talk