Mafia V- Day 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia V- Day 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia V- Day 2

Postby wake » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:23 pm

Obviously you guys aren't getting the clues so I'll lay it out. I'm the investigator and I know lastings is mafia.

When Aqua made his implication yesterday, I at least knew he couldn't be the investigator. While it was still possible he could be the doctor, the likelihood was much greater that he was mafia. I couldn't afford to give him the chance to specifically claim investigator and have people start unvoting him. At that point, I'd either be forced to come forward on Day 1 or possibly let Aqua run the town.
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BronXBombers51 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:25 pm

vote: wake
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 54)

Postby bigken117 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:28 pm

And we know mafios arent afraid to vote for each other to look avoid looking suspicious. I still dont trust anyone on my pg 1 list and big l didnt help himself.

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 248)

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:29 pm

Unvote: wake

So that nobody can swoop in an kill before this has played out.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 277)

Postby BronXBombers51 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:33 pm

I guess I'm required to come out now.

I'm the investigator. I investigated Cougs and he's townie. That's why I didn't even mention him on my suspect list after being on his ass all of day 1. Wake's implication of lastings makes lastings clean (unless this is some absolutely ridiculous ploy and they're both mafia but I really can't see that.)

So known townies:
BB51 (Investigator)
WaCoug
lastings

And seemingly Mookie (based on heavy back and forth with wake) and Lambskin (based on his Day 1 actions).

I also do not get a mafia vibe from bigken. I do not know who the doctor is, but if he is able to protect me tonight then I can investigate BigL or jfg tonight and get you the info tomorrow before I'm inevitably killed off.

I guess you guys have a choice between me and wake as to who you believe, but I'd just ask to look at the posting/voting history and see who seems more clean.
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 54)

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:37 pm

I believe Bronx. Good ploy by wake to get the inestigator to reveal himself.

vote: wake
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:40 pm

I would not assume that ken is clean. He may be playing a very good mafia. In fact I suspect that he may be a good mafioso. He has not contributed anything to the town and has deftly avoided suspicion. I would put him at the top of my list to investigate.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Postby bigken117 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Whatevs mookie
vote wake

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 248)

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:45 pm

Hrm, I think I buy BronX's theory MUCH more since I was clearly near the top of any investigation list, and he NEVER mentioned me as a suspect in his Day 2 breakdown post of what was going on. Not a huge fan of him outing himself on Day 2 to get one mafioso dead since he has to nail another one tonight when he's protected before he's a goner, but what's done is done...

wake seemed crooked and squirrely to me yesterday and he's done nothing to change that. Before the role claiming started and I was reading on my phone after I woke up, I was thinking that IF wake was a townie and died that ken would look pretty bad for trying to paint wake and I (townie as well) as potential bretheren, but if BronX is right and we kill wake and he's bad, then ken moves down a couple of spots (though I believe he's worthy of being investigated for sure as he's been pretty slick and kind of manipulative seeming). I was starting to become a bit suspicious of BronX too, but if we kill wake and this all shakes out as he said then he's at the very bottom of my list.

That would bring me to jfg and lebo being my top 2 guys. Both stink pretty badly and I think Lebo's done enough to basically be in a dead heat with jfg. I am either getting a townie vibe or no vibe at all from the rest of the town, but I'm pretty darned certain at least 2 of wake, jfg, lebo and ken are mafiosi at this point...
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:45 pm

just thinking out loud here but does it make more sense to lynch Lastings? this way we find out which "investigator" is telling the truth and the doctor could keep him alive another night (provided he didn't already protect one of them last night).
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk