Mafia Session V- Night 1 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia Session V- Night 1

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia Session V- Day 1

Postby steelerfan513 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:37 pm

jfg wrote:This is why it's a good strategy to stay quiet on the 1st day. Nothing good comes from talking, it's still a crapshoot and if the person you rallied for turns out to be town you're backpedalling.

Yeah but if absolutely no one talks nothing gets done.

If a ton of people go over to Aqua I'll go. At this point I'll consider any option that leads to the day ending.
steelerfan513
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby AquaMan2342 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:51 pm

bigken117 wrote:congrats to Ray Allen ;-D

I see no reason to vote for anyone besides Aqua or Lastings, for reasons I've expressed before. Cougs' over-defensiveness is odd, especially considering the votes weren't scientific. And since I want to vote for Aqua for his vote and run, it looks like Lebo's 2d post was a vote for Lastings "to keep things interesting". But it looks like it was the first vote, (I could be wrong) so he wasn't bandwagon jumping. Aqua's vote and run was the 3d vote on Cougs (I think)
I'm paying more attention to the Celtics than my post so I assume those vote #s by looking at the vote tally.

My god, seriously? Am I that dense that I'd continually play the same strategy as a mafia member every time?
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Postby GiantsFan14 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:20 am

man you guys are boring, kill someone already so we can get day 2 started before i go to work tomorrow.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby BronXBombers51 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:33 am

Alright, this is getting ridiculous. We're at a 4-4-3 stalemate here. I'm hesitant to lynch lastings because I'm not convinced he's mafia. Crazy? Sure. But I can't definitively say he's mafia. Wake? Suspicious. His low-key 2nd vote on wake and subsequent actions after lastings attack on him are strange. But again, I'm not convinced enough to put a definitive vote on him. Coug has my vote and I made my feelings on him clear.

But this isn't going anywhere. So I'm going to do this and see if I can't jumpstart this game.

Unvote: WaCougMBS

Vote: AquaMan2342

Aqua's hit and run 3rd vote on Coug is suspicious. He's been lurking for 2 days now. He has contributed nothing of value. And he has played his mafia role like this multiple times in the past. If he's a townie, then he's an unhelpful one. And there seems to be enough people who feel the same way to maybe get this day over with.
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 53)

Postby BronXBombers51 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:42 am

BronXBombers51 wrote:Wake? Suspicious. His low-key 2nd vote on wake and subsequent actions after lastings attack on him are strange.

Should read "low-key 2nd vote on MOOKIE." He didn't vote for himself. Only Mets fans do that.
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 53)

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:58 am

unvote: WaCoug
vote: Aqua

If we get enough people to go back and lynch WaCoug, I'm fine with that. If we can get enough people to lynch wake, I'm fine with that. If the only way we can get out of this day is to lynch me, I'm fine with that. I'm fine with anything that finishes the day. But can we finish the ****ing day please? This isn't fun. Someone please man up and cast a deciding vote.

If things don't get more interesting tomorrow I'm gonna start a campaign against myself.
steelerfan513
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby GiantsFan14 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:04 am

Vote tally (official):
lastings - 4 (Lebo, wake, Dan, ken)
wake - 3 (mookie, lastings, coug)
Coug - 2 (Aqua, jfg)
aqua - 2 (bronx, steelers)
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby bigken117 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:07 am

I'm surprised more people don't think lastings isn't helping the town. Right now he's still in teh lead so taking my vote off him doesn't really help us along.

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 248)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk