Mafia - Session IV, Day 4 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia - Session IV, Day 4

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia - Session IV, Day 4

Postby buffalobillsrul2002 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:38 am

Question for WaCoug.... if there's 4 townies left and ISK, it's game over right? Or does the town have to kill ISK to win?
buffalobillsrul2002
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:51 am

buffalobillsrul2002 wrote:Question for WaCoug.... if there's 4 townies left and ISK, it's game over right? Or does the town have to kill ISK to win?

Absolutely have to kill the ISK to win, and there are a number of 4-on-1 situations where the town could lose to the ISK, so no on that part too ;-)
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby urbanbreez » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:22 am

just got back FROM BUYING MY 55" PLASMA OMG OMG OMG. tivo, tivo and inches of plasma everywhere in my living room. so bad ass. and you'd never believe the price of these things a Best Buy now days. and you'd never believe how much credit they are willing to give on a card. oh, i also got the Playstation Move so if any of you suckas wanna get online for a game of table tennis or whatever else they got on this thing, holler at me. my gamertag is sinatra shot ya

jfg, you thought ken was mafia and were sure enough to kill? why? can you not do that anymore plz thx.

the investigator is dead, and we have no info on titian.

so what's the next play here fellas? we still have quite an advantage but it's also still possible to lose. what are some thoughts on lynching titian?
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:09 am

thedude wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:so the investigator had thedude on his list and i already had my suspicions of him as i'm sure everyone knows. he'd be my choice to lynch next.

Actually read all my posts on day 2 in context and you will rethink that. If you still have doubts, I will put them at ease tomorrow.

i just skimmed through your day 2 posts and i don't see any reason to rethink it. if anything you come off as more suspicious now that i have more information. i'm looking forward to you putting my doubts at ease tomorrow.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby jfg » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:31 am

urbanbreez wrote:
jfg, you thought ken was mafia and were sure enough to kill? why? can you not do that anymore plz thx.

Well, I probably won't have the chance again. But, I didn't mean to kill, I figured I'd be distracted by the gigilo so I could investigate or have the off chance of killing the gigilo. It was a mistake.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby steelerfan513 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:48 am

Ugh, too tired. I'll come back tomorrow afternoon with my thoughts.
steelerfan513
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby J35J » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:31 am

GiantsFan14 wrote:
thedude wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:so the investigator had thedude on his list and i already had my suspicions of him as i'm sure everyone knows. he'd be my choice to lynch next.

Actually read all my posts on day 2 in context and you will rethink that. If you still have doubts, I will put them at ease tomorrow.

i just skimmed through your day 2 posts and i don't see any reason to rethink it. if anything you come off as more suspicious now that i have more information. i'm looking forward to you putting my doubts at ease tomorrow.

I'm with you GF...I feel like you've got a good read on thedude and I'll gladly follow your lead with him. Like I said at the end of Day 2...and freakin never got the chance to post on Day 3...I said I would continue going after Titan.

Vote: Titan

But while I figured h0rt and Aqua were mafia, they were on my short list, I missed on BigL and wake. GF had wake figured so I feel even more confident in what GF has to say at the moment so if he wants to go further after thedude, I'm good with that because he's also on my short list. I'm ready to just go ahead and ride GF's coattails from here on out. :-B
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 369)

Postby TitanFan07 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:55 am

Don't lynch me before I get back from golfing...

jfg, you should have killed me instead of ken if you wanted to kill a townie...not smart.
TitanFan07
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 7)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:15 pm

J35J wrote:I'm ready to just go ahead and ride GF's coattails from here on out. :-B

Smart man.

I'm off to the Giants' Fanfest in a few but I'll be back this evening. still waiting on thedude to show me the light.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby urbanbreez » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:20 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:
thedude wrote:

i'm 99.9999% sure that gf is a townie and is working for the town's best interest. he's also a good player and suspicious of thedude. the investigator had thedude on his list. thedude is acting strange. that's good enough for me today.

vote:thedude
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk