Established & competitive AL-only, keeper, roto league has 2 openings. Details below...
- Standard 5x5 AL Roto format
- Established league - around for 12 years
- An international league with owners located in U.S. from coast to coast, ias well as one from the U.K.
- Managed by CBS Sportsline
- $50 entry fee - $15 goes to Sportsline, the rest is divided up to top 2 finishers
- Up to 5 keepers per team per season - 3-year keeper length; prospect draftees can be retained up to 4 years
- Separate 5-player prospect (minor league) draft
- Main draft is a live, 23-round, snake format
- Tentative draft date is Sat., Apr. 2nd, but hasn't been officially nailed down yet
- Further details can be found at the following web site, though apart from the rules info this site is dated as we post most of the pertinent/current stuff on our Sportsline site: http://members.cox.net/slep/rj/rules/index.html
We are only looking for competitive and active owners -- those that don't quit managing their teams in August if they fall out of the standings early.
Please get back to me quickly if interested. First one to sign up gets choice of the 2 open teams.