3rd Yr Free Keeper Looking for 2 Expansion Team GMs [CLOSED] - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

3rd Yr Free Keeper Looking for 2 Expansion Team GMs [CLOSED]

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

3rd Yr Free Keeper Looking for 2 Expansion Team GMs [CLOSED]

Postby mpnyrb » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:39 pm

This league is in its third year and has proven to be very competitive and includes a couple of users from here (I was suggested this site by a member of the league). Currently it is has 8 teams but I'm looking to expand to around 10 and 12 at the most. It is a H2H Points league run on ESPN. A few details:

-Roster of 28 players: 1C, 1 1B, 1 2B, 1 SS, 1 3B, 3 OF, 5 SP, 3 RP, 12 Bench
-A salary cap based on ESPN's 2011 projected points, though it is high enough where it should only come into play should someone build an uber team (highly improbable)
-A balanced, double round robin with no divisions/conferences
-5 keepers for next season
-11x11 scoring (10x10 next season)
-A draft lottery. Expansion teams will split a 10% chance at the first pick, and odds are they will end up in the middle (5th or 6th pick)
-A very active and democratic LM. Most, if not all, potential issues will be put to a vote

The league office is here.

PM me with questions or post with your email address to get an invite.
Last edited by mpnyrb on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
mpnyrb
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 3rd Yr Free Keeper Expanding

Postby Brian895 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:12 pm

I would be intersted in being a Expansion team Owner I have been a owner in a other keeper league for 4 years till last year when I was out of town when the draft was held and was going to be around the frist two months of the season since i was helping my aunt in texas taking care of my cousins and she didn't have a computer so to keep the league going and competive i gave my ownership up to a friend who has taken over the team in that league since then i been looking to restart a team and i think this would be a good chance to a Keeper league team again
Brian895
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby mpnyrb » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Brian895 wrote:I would be intersted in being a Expansion team Owner I have been a owner in a other keeper league for 4 years till last year when I was out of town when the draft was held and was going to be around the frist two months of the season since i was helping my aunt in texas taking care of my cousins and she didn't have a computer so to keep the league going and competive i gave my ownership up to a friend who has taken over the team in that league since then i been looking to restart a team and i think this would be a good chance to a Keeper league team again
Sure I'll send you an invite. I just need your email address.
mpnyrb
T-Ball Trainer

Postby Brian895 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:49 pm

Brian895
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby mpnyrb » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:40 am

Your invite has been sent. Just try to keep with the theme with the cities when deciding your team name.

That makes 9 players. Anyone else want in?
mpnyrb
T-Ball Trainer

Re: 3rd Yr Free Keeper Looking for 2 Expansion Team GMs

Postby mpnyrb » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:35 pm

This thread is now closed.
mpnyrb
T-Ball Trainer

Return to Classifieds