Looking to fill last team, 3rd year dynasty with minors - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking to fill last team, 3rd year dynasty with minors

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking to fill last team, 3rd year dynasty with minors

Postby bigmex » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:15 am

We are a FREE 16 team h2h league, with a minor league system. we also use real life salaries. Unlike some other leagues with salaries we do not use the current year salaries, this allows us to plan ahead with our players, in other leagues when a player hits FA in real life he will in the league which often time means you wont know that player's salary until close to the season. The way we do it we always know what the salary is going t obe for the next season so we are allowed to plan ahead. We use the standard 5 x 5 scoring plus BB and HLD. You are awarded 1 win per week. We are a dynasty and i believe the teams that do things right should be rewarded. Each off season teams are awarded a salary cap bonus. You get a certain amount of bonus $ per win, tie, and loss, as well as accomplishments in the playoffs, the further you get the more bonus you receive. You keep this bonus $ from season to season and build your salary cap higher than your competitors. This is the incentive for teams to keep competitive and at the same time will allow some of us to build great teams with high salary caps (i.e. Yankees or Red Sox).

We are in the middle of our yearly offseason minor league draft, and this team is on the clock. Here is the team, its key minor leaguers, and its financial situation:

c - mccann
1b - barton
2b - stewart
3b - mcgehee
ss - scutaro
of - n.cruz
of - venable
of -
util - adam laroche
util - kelly johnson

sp - hughes
sp - cain
sp - pelfrey
sp - myers
sp - nolasco
rp - lidge
rp - f.cordero
rp - gregerson
rp - gurrier
p - madson

bn - jason vargas
bn - garland

If you are interested please let me know through pm. I will email you in response. Im looking to fill this spot pretty quickly. Everybody int he league has aim and it is a preference that you have and use it as well. This facilitates communication between the commish and the league members for important notices and also greatly facilitates trade talk. Thanks for the time.
bigmex
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Looking to fill last team, 3rd year dynasty with minors

Postby anthbrowne » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:00 pm

I am very interested in your league, email me at anthbrowne@gmail.com. Thanks.

anthony browne
anthbrowne
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds