Mafia - Session IV, Day 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia - Session IV, Day 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia - Session IV, Day 2

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:22 am

Official Vote tally:
Titan - 6 (Inuk, lastings, dude, jfg, teddy, J35J)
Aqua - 5 (steelers, urban, Titan, Giants, ken)
teddy - 2 (h0rt, wake)
wake - 1 (bills)

9 votes needed for lynch...

13 pages until AOG (God will most likely kill highest vote-getter)...
Last edited by WaCougMBS on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby thedude » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:24 am

GiantsFan14 wrote:
thedude wrote:Or you are now backing tracking because you you realized you just used the excuse.

nope. i told you exactly what i meant by the comment when i made it. you just misinterpreted it and are now trying to use that misinterpretation against me.

if i wanted lambskin dead so bad there would be no reason for me to link my name to his the day before. sure i could do it so that i could then use the excuse, but the risk is great and unnecessary. it's at least likely to get me investigated if not straight up lynched. why would i do that instead of just flying under the radar?

You really haven't responded to the main thrust of my post. Which was my comments have been consistent with all lurkers and have been the same all day.

I am thinking you actually aren't the isk. Rather all day you have been pretty Unhelpful and then take one remark of mine out of context. I am thinking that you, aqua and wake are all mafia. Wake is probably the mob boss so you are setting him up for protection later in the game so he can point at your votes today as evidence that he is not mafia. You now are throwing aqua under the bus, trying to save yourself, and see an opportunity to start a bandwagon on me on day 2.
"I do not think baseball of today is any better than it was 30 years ago... I still think Radbourne is the greatest of the pitchers." John Sullivan 1914-Old athletes never change.
thedude
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigh0rt » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:33 am

Unvote: Teddy
Vote: Titan

Just got home. I just wanna see someone die. Titan has the most votes, let's just end it. If Aqua catches up, I will gladly throw my vote on him. No I'm not just saying that so I can say I said it. Let's get more info and move on with the game. If Titan is a townie, I'm happy to lynch Aqua up first thing tomorrow -- I'll be the first damn vote. I'm happy to lynch him up tonight. As with Day 1, I'll even be the kill vote (I was 9th on m16). Nothing like hopping on a train with the guy I previously had my vote on and two guys who previously had their votes on me. This makes a ton of sense.

Goodnight all.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 353)

Postby BigLebowski » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:36 am

Long day at work today. No interwebs from 2:30pm til now. I'm gonna go on record and say I'm not a fan of mafia games with this many people. Soo many trains of thought that get lost in the mix. I looks like the aqua train has built some steam so I am going back to the guy I originally voted for yesterday. I really don't have the energy to state a huge case against him, because there really isn't a post history to go on. But that was the guy I was onto first but his train lost steam yesterday. Tonight it seems to have gained some back. I'm jumping on board again.

Vote : Aquadude
BigLebowski
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 474)

Postby buffalobillsrul2002 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:37 am

urbanbreez wrote:
Also, sorry for a really long post, but how do people feel about this post by Titan a page ago?

i'm tired of hearing it from him, that's how i feel about it. he's regressed into poor-poor-me, imma die :~(

at the same time he offers nothing. no analysis. just cries like someone stole his lollipop.

still, i'm much more inclined to lynch aqua before titian.

:-b Ah Urban you are absolutely hilarious. The Mafia or ISK would probably do well to kill you (no matter whose side you are on), just to bring town morale down :-).

Comment 2:

God, do we really need you to act on Day 2 :-o . I understand the need to act on Day 1, since we could legitimately have a 100-page thread and never get anything accomplished. But on Day 2, when we can have some (somewhat) valuable discourse, is there really a need for you to take action? Or do you just want to remind us all that you are somehow a player in this world :^ ?

Comment 3:

I also suspect Aqua, but he's normally so quiet that I'd like to see what he has to say before lynching him. But if he doesn't speak soon, I'll have to jump on the bandwagon since I haven't seen much of anything yet to indicate he's not a mafia, especially on day 2. And I think I have to agree with thedude's last comment there. I see aqua, giants, and wake as likely mafia candidates as well.
buffalobillsrul2002
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 5)

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:38 am

Official Vote tally:
Titan - 7 (Inuk, lastings, dude, jfg, teddy, J35J, h0rt)
Aqua - 6 (steelers, urban, Titan, Giants, ken, Lebo)
teddy - 1 (wake)
wake - 1 (bills)

13 pages until AOG (God will most likely kill highest vote-getter)...
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby wake » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:44 am

thedude wrote:I am thinking you actually aren't the isk. Rather all day you have been pretty Unhelpful and then take one remark of mine out of context. I am thinking that you, aqua and wake are all mafia. Wake is probably the mob boss so you are setting him up for protection later in the game so he can point at your votes today as evidence that he is not mafia. You now are throwing aqua under the bus, trying to save yourself, and see an opportunity to start a bandwagon on me on day 2.

That doesn't make much sense. Giants would have to have some balls to try and push for voting/investigating two fellow mafia members- one of whom is his mob boss. He also hasn't really been in any danger so I don't see how he'd be making moves to save himself.
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby wake » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:49 am

Because I don't think Titan is mafia-

Unvote: Teddy
Vote: Aqua
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:54 am

Vote tally:
Titan - 7 (Inuk, lastings, dude, jfg, teddy, J35J, h0rt)
Aqua - 7 (steelers, urban, Titan, Giants, ken, Lebo, wake)
wake - 1 (bills)

WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Postby GiantsFan14 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:58 am

thedude wrote:I am thinking you actually aren't the isk. Rather all day you have been pretty Unhelpful and then take one remark of mine out of context. I am thinking that you, aqua and wake are all mafia. Wake is probably the mob boss so you are setting him up for protection later in the game so he can point at your votes today as evidence that he is not mafia. You now are throwing aqua under the bus, trying to save yourself, and see an opportunity to start a bandwagon on me on day 2.

lol that's quite the theory. it makes absolutely no sense for me to start going after wake out of nowhere when neither of us have been cast as very suspicious. according to your theory, if that bandwagon had picked up steam i basically would be a mafioso who got his mob boss killed for absolutely no reason. how is taking a risk like that a smart move at all? then when that genius scheme works out for me and i have the option of jumping on board the teddy or the aqua bandwagon, i again choose my mafioso counterpart. except that in order to set wake up for protection i have to be outed as mafia. if that's the case, why would i "throw aqua under the bus" in order to try to save myself? wouldn't i rather sacrifice myself than sacrifice another mafia counterpart so that wake gets his protection and we still only lose one guy?

seriously there are so many holes in your theory and it would have to go so perfectly to make it worth it. it'd be pretty dumb to attempt it imo.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 429)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk