Mafia - Session IV, Day 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia - Session IV, Day 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Mafia - Session IV, Day 2

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:50 pm

The town awakes after a bad start in Day 1 to find two more of its own are no longer of the living. A bad beginning has turned into an even worse one as the sun rises on Day 2.

Feeling every bit as deranged as this name would suggest, the ISK went on the prowl in Night 1 and was "lucky" enough to find a bored, despondent character wandering the dark alley behind the Zip Trip in South Hillyard, complaining about how he never got any special abilities and nobody liked his bone-chillingly-horrendous avatar. After the ISK bashed his head in with a pair of cymbals and replaced his eyeballs with primate testicles, the corpse of Dan Lambskin (regular townie) was barely recognizable.

But that was only half the "fun" had on the part of evil in Night 1. The mafia set out in force when darkness fell, and they had a simple mission: to silence the second-brashest member of Spokane. Even though they specialize in the business of silencing all opposition through fear tactics, they simply couldn't shut this native Canadian up if they kept him alive. As the town cleared the sleep from its eyes and looked out onto the beautiful 6-lane arterial that is Market St., they were horrified to find a body devoid of its vocal chords with an ambigram of the phrase "I gots to be me" burned into its chest. This was the end of Mookie (regular townie) as they knew him.

Police Chief Flash Hodges says things aren't dire at this point, as there is still a 5:3 ratio of townies to scum (counting the ISK), but another night like the last one and the town could be crippled.

Day 2 begins...

(9 votes needed for a lynching)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Dan Lambskin - townie - killed by ISK, Night 1
  2. lastingsgriller
  3. wake
  4. thedude
  5. GiantsFan14
  6. TitanFan07
  7. J35J
  8. urbanbreez
  9. Teddy Ballgame
  10. Inukchuk
  11. m16a - watcher - lynched, Day 1
  12. BigLebowski
  13. bigh0rt
  14. buffalobillsrul2002
  15. bigken117
  16. Mookie - townie - killed by mafia, Night 1
  17. Aquaman2342
  18. jfg
  19. steelerfan513
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Mafia - Session IV, Day 2

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Looks like the ISK is trying to set up GF or GF is a really bad ISK.

Note to other special townies, I know it's super early, but if we're close to lynching you, it's better to reveal yourself and let us figure out a plan than to allow yourself to be lynched.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 815)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BigLebowski » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:01 pm

OUCH. That is a rough day and night. I tend to think that Steelers is in the clear now since m16a was a townie. ISK didn't get lucky, at least from our point of view. We need a mafia today. At least the vag didnt' take anyone out. gonna have to go back and read through 22 pages of drivel and see if I can't come up with anything.
BigLebowski
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 479)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:08 pm

best ISK ever.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 823)

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:10 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:best ISK ever.

If my av wasn't so boss I'd rock Lam's in his honor for the rest of the game (and recommend somebody else do it in my place),
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 815)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:18 pm

BigLebowski wrote:OUCH. That is a rough day and night. I tend to think that Steelers is in the clear now since m16a was a townie. ISK didn't get lucky, at least from our point of view. We need a mafia today. At least the vag didnt' take anyone out. gonna have to go back and read through 22 pages of drivel and see if I can't come up with anything.

or steelers is still mafia and is just smarter than we think. the bandwagon was running pretty strong when he took off his vote and he could always put it back on if he needed. if he's mafia then he knew m16 wasn't mafia and by taking off his vote he'd could always go back to that if he ever got suspicion on him. obviously it's not really enough reasoning to just lynch him now, i just don't think it absolves him at all and it might still be a good idea to investigate him.
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby GiantsFan14 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:19 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:best ISK ever.

If my av wasn't so boss I'd rock Lam's in his honor for the rest of the game (and recommend somebody else do it in my place),

god no
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

Postby thedude » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Can we get a list of people who voted for M16a? That is probably a good place to start.
"I do not think baseball of today is any better than it was 30 years ago... I still think Radbourne is the greatest of the pitchers." John Sullivan 1914-Old athletes never change.
thedude
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 90)

Postby jfg » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Wasn't there a good choice for mafia if m16 turned out to be a townie?
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 169)

Postby AquaMan2342 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:25 pm

So GF rags on Lambskin the entirety of Day 1 and he ends up dead as a result of the ISK? Coincidence?
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Next

Return to General Talk