Mafia - Session IV, Day 1 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia - Session IV, Day 1

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia - Session IV, Day 1

Postby urbanbreez » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:15 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:
lastingsgriller wrote:WOW. if m16a is guilty, then steelersfan is obviously guilty as well then, right? that is a relly weird time to slow down a train moving towards day 1 death..

maybe m16a is guilty and maybe he isn't, but it looks to me that if he is, two mafia are going down.

I put my vote on as a joke, and now others are putting serious votes on him. I'm not convinced that we should lynch him based on what he's done so far. If we decide to do it just to get a lynch or because we think he's a liability, then I'll put my vote back on, but everyone just seems to have assumed that he'll be a liability. Other than screwing up last game, what has he done to be a liability, and how badly did he screw up last game? (I'm not suggesting that there isn't a good answer to this question, just that I'd like to hear it before actually voting for him.)

urbanbreez wrote:you obviously ain't pro and, at the very least, seem like strange guy. i'll be watching you.

I won't deny that. I'm probably thinking about everything way more than I should.

idk, i was just joking bro lol... then it got too real.

this is your excuse???

one more of your strange posts and i'm changing my vote to benstillerfan513.
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BigLebowski » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:16 pm

lastingsgriller wrote:
TitanFan07 wrote:
lastingsgriller wrote:WOW. if m16a is guilty, then steelersfan is obviously guilty as well then, right? that is a relly weird time to slow down a train moving towards day 1 death..

maybe m16a is guilty and maybe he isn't, but it looks to me that if he is, two mafia are going down.

This is similar reasoning to why I got you lynched last game for you not voting for h0rt. O:-)

true. but I didn't slow down the h0rt train, I just didn't pile on to it.

it just seems like a really weird unvote to me. especially becasue m16a hasn't come do defend himself or say anything at all. adn it's not like someone swayed him to put his vote somewhere else. just really looks like he doesn't want m16a to die.

looks like stupid observation by me if m16a comes up innocent. but very telling he he comes up guilty.

This is how I read that as well. Odd play there. I'm ready to lynch m16a just to see where he stands. If he is innocent then I think we can get a read on you as being innocent as well, but with how this is playing out I think he is guilty as heck and you will be lynched day 2 if not killed night 1.

Unvote - Water-Dude

Vote - m16a
BigLebowski
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 474)

Postby wake » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:16 pm

wake wrote:Speaking of votes without much thought behind them...

AquaMan2342 wrote:vote: m16a

I realize Aqua is usually a man of few words, but some reasoning would be nice. Aqua's probably 2nd on my list because of this vote.

Between M16A and Aqua, I think Aqua is more likely to be mafia.

Unvote: Urbanbreez
Vote: Aqua
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby bigken117 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:37 pm

unvote Aqua
vote m16a

and let's make sure if m16 is mafia, we get however many necessary votes for steelers on page 1 and have the quickest day 2 on record ;-D

and if he isn't, then we do it to aqua. ;-D

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 248)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:44 pm

bigken117 wrote:unvote Aqua
vote m16a

and let's make sure if m16 is mafia, we get however many necessary votes for steelers on page 1 and have the quickest day 2 on record ;-D

if only there were some sort of special roles that could confirm your suspicions before mindlessly lynching people on Day 2
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby bigken117 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:49 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
bigken117 wrote:unvote Aqua
vote m16a

if only there were some sort of special roles that could confirm your suspicions before mindlessly lynching people on Day 2

If only ... but the m16/steeler connection sure seems to be there.

Play Pick 3!

Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Well it looks like the Aqua train has come to a halt, so m16 it is.

Unvote: Teddy Ballgame
Vote: m16

So the suggestion here (ken?) is that if m16 is lynched and is mafia, steeler should be investigated to confirm their connection. If he winds up not being mafia, look elsewhere?
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 353)

Postby bigken117 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:59 pm

bigh0rt wrote:Well it looks like the Aqua train has come to a halt, so m16 it is.

Unvote: Teddy Ballgame
Vote: m16

So the suggestion here (ken?) is that if m16 is lynched and is mafia, steeler should be investigated to confirm their connection. If he winds up not being mafia, look elsewhere?

We don't want the investigator outing himself on day 2 if steeler is investigated and found to be dirty, unless the doctor is able to protect him. (do we?) I think we're assuming that they are connected for the way steeler took a vote off when the pile on started.

Play Pick 3!

Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

Postby steelerfan513 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Guess I should've thought through how people would interpret my unvote.

Seems like everyone is assuming a mafia connection between me and m16a. I think it's now in the town's (and my) best interest to lynch m16a regardless of our roles. If he's mafia, then you guys can lynch me the next day; even though I'm innocent, it will look bad enough that my death will be necessary. If not, then it becomes clear there wasn't a mafia connection between us.

vote: m16a
steelerfan513
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby steelerfan513 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:01 pm

With my vote, I think m16a is lynched. Can WaCoug confirm that?
steelerfan513
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk