National Roto Leagues,No More Fanball/CDM - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

National Roto Leagues,No More Fanball/CDM

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

National Roto Leagues,No More Fanball/CDM

Postby mjcdm2011 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:42 pm

Now that Fanball/CDM is closing it's doors I'm looking for a reputable National challenge on the same level. In the Diamond Challenge you were put in a 5 X 5 25 team roto league but you also competed in a 250 team Division and overall championship. Is there anyone else out there doing this type of challenge. I've been doing this for almost 20 years, I don't want to stop now. Thanks for any leads on where to look.
mjcdm2011
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: National Roto Leagues,No More Fanball/CDM

Postby RotoDude » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:26 pm

mjcdm2011 wrote:Now that Fanball/CDM is closing it's doors I'm looking for a reputable National challenge on the same level. In the Diamond Challenge you were put in a 5 X 5 25 team roto league but you also competed in a 250 team Division and overall championship. Is there anyone else out there doing this type of challenge. I've been doing this for almost 20 years, I don't want to stop now. Thanks for any leads on where to look.

There sure is. [url]Fantrax.com[/url] is offering all the old Fanball/CDM Salary Cap games for 2011. The cost is lower and the prizes are better. League 1st pays $1500. This seems to be where everyone from Fanball is gathering and turning into their new home. Message boards are set up for posters and signups are coming very soon.
RotoDude
T-Ball Trainer

Re: National Roto Leagues,No More Fanball/CDM

Postby pgmcapbaseball » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:39 pm

I have been playing the CDM games since their inception when Piazza was unlisted as well. Pil's Prickly Pears was my handle. I have started up a new challenge game as well that can be found at http://www.pgmcapbaseball.com - tell all of your friends!
pgmcapbaseball
T-Ball Trainer

Return to Classifieds