I Fenway Punk, vow to:
1. Completely fag out for Adrian Gonzalez this year. The potential of his bat at Fenway is ludacris. Homer is as homer does.
2. Continue to point out that everyone who thinks Desmond Jennings is late round sleeper material is off by one year.
3. Ditto point 2 in regards to Jeremey Hellickson. Until they log 150 MLB innings... look elsewhere.
4. Stand by this fact in regards to the Rays: there are 4 worth owning, and in this order: Longo, Price, Neimann, Joyce.
5. Will not draft Hanley in the top 5. Might take Tulo in the 8-11 range.
6. Continue to treat C and SS as non-positions.
7. Target Dan Uggla in round 5.
8. Draft Kendry Morales in round 8 if he's still around.
9. Not go earlier than round 4 for Jason Heyward.
10. Go against past preaching and take an "elite" pitcher in rounds 2-3. Getting harder and harder to find 200innings with 200 K.
11. Draft Zack Greinke if point 10 is ignored.
12. Absolutely, positively, DO NOT leave round 6 without a 3B.
13. If point 12 is ignored, root REALLY hard for a return to norm from Aramis Ramirez, or wish for big things from Chris Johnson.
14. Go against AL East naysayers and draft Toronto pitching. You'll get more back than what you pay.
15. Not go overboard for Mike Stanton. See: Davis, Chris 2009.
16. Continue to blast bloggers who post their team from a 10 team league and ask how they did. You are in a 10 team league. Congratulations- your team is stacked. Guess what? So is everyone elses in your league.
17. Take advantage of the line of thinking that Beltre is only good in a contract year, if it does indeed adversely affect his ADP.
18. Hopefully end the 3 year streak of my first round guy having the worst year of his career when I pick them: Sizemore '08, Wright 09, Hanley '10.
19. Continue to point out the tactical advantage it is to have a Rajai Davis/Juan Pierre type when playing h2h.
20. Go absolutey nuts for Manny Ramirez if he comes to the plate with bases loaded, even if it's against my Socks. He's 1 shy of tying Gehrig's record for slams, 2 shy of setting a new one.