Mafia Session 3- Day 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia Session 3- Day 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia Session 3- Day 2

Postby TitanFan07 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:40 pm

lastingsgriller wrote:all, (townies/mafia)

I do offer a bit of sense here. somewhat to save my own butt, but it makes sense anyways.

Even if you believe titan's logic and you believe I am mafia. don't we all know and agree that titan is the ISK?
we can pick back up on our current dilemma tomorrow, but doesn't it benefit everyone here to get rid of the ISK.

town - do you really want to see multiple townies die tonight?

Dream - don't you want to get rid of the chance that mafio can be hunted at night by two people?
you know that the vig is not going to hunt again without knowing so if you get rif of ISK you are safe at night.

seriously, if you don't change your mind by tomorrow. just put your vote back on me and kill me. at least the ISK is dead.

One problem. I'm not the ISK or the retarded vigilante or a member of the mafia.

Nice try though.
TitanFan07
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby lastingsgriller » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:43 pm

yes you are.
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 406)

Postby TitanFan07 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:44 pm

lastingsgriller wrote:yes you are.

False.
TitanFan07
College Coach
College Coach

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:03 pm

How do we "all know and agree" Titan is the ISK again? I have a vote for him because I think he's either ISK or mafia, but I haven't gotten a whole lot of backing on that idea if you haven't noticed. If you don't think he's mafia (which I don't think you've ever mentioned) then you're also recommending a 1/8 chance at killing the ISK and trying to rally support from all sides as it being the most mutually beneficial, all based on a hunch that only one person (kind of) supports, but from whom you've never solicited support or agreed with in the form of a vote, etc.

Seems like a desperate act by you - I don't see anything that makes me think you've suspected him of anything after the way you've gone after mookie and dream periodically. I might have missed something where you threw out a veiled suspicion or something, but all I remember are the 3 votes for him, two of which are still on; and J's suspect actions that started with him voting for and then pulling away from Titans.

You're acting very weird regardless, as it seems that considering the way things have gone lately that if you really want to save your tail you'd jump on J, but instead are going for the guy (Titans) other than you who doesn't have your vote (dream) who has the most current votes on him (I hope that makes sense)...
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby TitanFan07 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:10 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:Seems like a desperate act by you

More or less desperate than his farewell speech?
TitanFan07
College Coach
College Coach

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:12 pm

TitanFan07 wrote:

Good question - it's about a tossup. Just don't think you're in my good graces because I agree with you about him being squirrely, though. My vote still rests on your shoulders if you've forgotten...
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TitanFan07 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:14 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
TitanFan07 wrote:

Good question - it's about a tossup. Just don't think you're in my good graces because I agree with you about him being squirrely, though. My vote still rests on your shoulders if you've forgotten...

Don't worry I haven't forgot. But you still haven't answered my query on the previous page in regards to that very topic...
TitanFan07
College Coach
College Coach

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:18 pm

TitanFan07 wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:
TitanFan07 wrote:More or less desperate than his farewell speech?

Don't worry I haven't forgot. But you still haven't answered my query on the previous page in regards to that very topic...

I meant m16's thoughts in general: 1-2 about you (couldn't remember) and some of the hints/opinions I felt he was dropping earlier on in the day. Apoligise for any superfluous "s" that might have mistakenly made its way in there, it was very British of me...
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Postby TitanFan07 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:24 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
TitanFan07 wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:

I meant m16's thoughts in general: 1-2 about you (couldn't remember) and some of the hints/opinions I felt he was dropping earlier on in the day. Apoligise for any superfluous "s" that might have mistakenly made its way in there, it was very British of me...

I'm not buying that in the slightest. Here are all m16a's post from day 2:

m16a wrote:Hiya. It's snowing outside. It's quite pretty. and perfect packing snow. But here goes. So far, the person that is still standing out to me the most is dream. He's usually a consistent player, and he is playing exactly like a mafia member yesterday, and today, except he's just a bit slower posting wise. I'd like to think he's a townie so far, but he currently is making inaccurate reads on mookie, which coug seems to have disproved for the time being. As of now, dream or coug seem to be the most suspcious. It would appear they are trying to distance themselves a bit, but could also be a typical uncertainty of townies. However, something about dream still seems off to me. For now:

vote=dream

m16a wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:REALLY want to hear from J35 or Lebo at this point - both have been pretty quiet today (and all game long for that matter) and since m16 and Inuk have actually chipped in and Dan at least made an appearance (though not that helpful of one), I'm getting pretty close to casting my vote based on the silence of J and BL as we've got lurkers aplenty and justifiably (at this point) not much being said or brought into the light that is of any substance, etc.

A few interesting ideas here and there, but not much else, and that usually spells to me that the lurkers are more than just bored townies, as they always claim to be yet very rarely end up being...

This is a good assessment of things, however with three mafia still living, there is a possibility that J and Lebo are just laying low and one mafia member is playing a lot of talk to try and keep the heat on the active members and allow those laying low to be quiet without as much suspicion. Slightly convoluted but what I mean is our most talkative player could possibly be a mafia member who is trying to talk enough to keep us from worrying about his two remaining quiet mafia buddies. Not pointing fingers, since this is just a good ol theory, but an idea to think about and look into.

m16a wrote:
TitanFan07 wrote:BTW, I'm fine with lynching either of the two inactives at this point. If the lynchtrain of J35J gets some more steam I'll hop on the bandwagon as well. Participate or die.

Wow, bloodthirsty. Rookie mistake methinks... Quite suspicious. He has realized that I pegged his active cover of his quiet mafia buddies and is trying to get some heat onto lebo to distance himself. I don't like it one bit.

unvote=dream
vote=TitanFan

WaCougs, so where are these so-called hints/opinions he is dropping about me earlier in the day?
TitanFan07
College Coach
College Coach

Postby lastingsgriller » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:26 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:You're acting very weird regardless, as it seems that considering the way things have gone lately that if you really want to save your tail you'd jump on J, but instead are going for the guy (Titans) other than you who doesn't have your vote (dream) who has the most current votes on him (I hope that makes sense)...

I have hardly done anything this game that makes sense. Ive just tried to create waves to see where people align themselves.

I was just trying to appeal to all to kill the ISK, who seems quite obvious. maybe I'm missing something. Probably, you are missing something. If I wanted to take attention off me and go after a mafioso, I would go after Dream much harder than I would go after J (or you for that matter).

by the way, nice conversation you guys are having right now. I clearly stated that it was a desperate move in my fist sentence. "to save my own butt" good work sherlock. you too, watson.
yes, I am very, very squirelly. I am about to get lynched. which is a terrible thing for the town and I want to do my best to prevent it or at least make sure that my death creates some answers.

If I die there will be 4 dead townies, a brain damaged vigilante, a reckless ISK and only one dead mafia. I don't think any townie likes those odds.
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 406)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk