The new CBS look - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

The new CBS look

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: The new CBS look

Postby kab21 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Now that I've finally been able to set up my 22" monitor (I moved and was painting) and I'm no longer using my netbook I have two new things to complain about.

Yes the 4-6" of blank space is obnoxious but I liked it better last year when the MLB and the MiLB rosters were separated. I like being able to look at my entire active roster on one screen without scrolling. I know what I have in the minors and it's not changing.

Why can't there be a redundant set lineup button at the bottom of your roster when making lineup changes?
kab21
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 170)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby johnchezy » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:13 pm

johnchezy wrote:
Grand Master B wrote:....and the draft room occasionally needs to be refreshed manually. For some reason it stops updating itself. Others in my league have the same problems, so not sure what it could be.

That's real nice!!!!
Mt draft is tomorrow night. I hope there are no issues with refreshing the page. That can SCREW with a team's draft!

Well it did!!!

Last night was our draft and it totally screwed with ALL 10 owners at the start.
Half the league was showing one time (left until the start of the draft) and the rest were seeing a different time.
When the draft finally did start, it didn't auto-refresh and no one could tell who was picked or who was on the clock.
And to make it worse, ALL keepers were still showing on the list of players. Even when choosing the option "hide taken players" it still did not remove the keeper players from the list. It was a disaster that took 10 minutes to sort out. Everyone in the league had to leave the draft room and reenter and it slowly started to work. Some had to leave and comeback a few times.
Ridiculous!

Another example of how bad CBS screwed their site up this year!!
johnchezy
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 2)

Postby Matthias » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:38 pm

So the blank space gets filled with pending transactions.

The add/drop system is easier now.
0-3 to 4-3. Worst choke in the history of baseball. Enough said.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers