Mafia Session 3- Day 1 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia Session 3- Day 1

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia Session 3- Day 1

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Wait. I get the impression that when we lynch hort will I look bad whether he is mafia or not and this is a no-win situation for me.

If he is mafia then this is some elaborate scheme that we worked out to try to deflect attention because we are dirty rotten vets trying to pull a fast one on all of you dopes that we have no respect for.

And if he is a townie then I led the crusade against an innocent townie.

:-°
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 283)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby StlSluggers » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:55 pm

StlSluggers wrote:
lastingsgriller wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:
yes

and then Mookie thinking to himself.. "as long as I don't lie, I will just look like my normal abrasive self.."

Vote - Mookie

Day 2 vote - h0rt (pending)

Yeah, I think that's bad logic. If you don't like both of them, you have to go with the definite trend and take hort. Splitting up the voter pool gets no one killed.

Further, it's best for us to ask that Mook be investigated, since a lot of us are of the mind that killing hort doesn't clear Mookie.
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 10)
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby StlSluggers » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:57 pm

haha mook's late to the party :-D
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 10)
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby TitanFan07 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:58 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:Wait. I get the impression that when we lynch hort will I look bad whether he is mafia or not and this is a no-win situation for me.

If he is mafia then this is some elaborate scheme that we worked out to try to deflect attention because we are dirty rotten vets trying to pull a fast one on all of you dopes that we have no respect for.

False.

Option 3: You could be the hero that led a crusade to lynch the Insane Serial Killer. You win.
TitanFan07
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 7)

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:58 pm

Yeah, investigate me so that the investigator can experience the same frustration I feel. I would hate to be in this alone.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:59 pm

urbanbreez wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:I didn't realize he was the Investigator last game (not that this was directed at me, but all I saw was the Town won absurdly fast last game), and though it's random, the likelihood of him being the Investigator in back-to-back games is slim to none. The self-preservation plea just reeks to me, though. Still, if he was that astute to pick people out on their posting patterns alone, that's awesome.

Are you for reals? Do you have any clue how statistics work? Are you really using the fact that I was investigator last game to say I'm less likely to be it this game (note: I'm not claiming to be the investigator). What happens last game has no impact on this game. That's like saying I'm less likely to flip a coin and get heads if I just got heads. Its 1/15 regardless of what happened last game.

The old Gambler's Fallacy and isn't h0rt like a math teacher or something... he's smart enough to know better so why would he act like he's not? i don't like it... it stinks.

I believe that he is a math teacher. That is pretty basic if you ask me.

As for your vote on me - I think you may have misinterpreted my earlier post - I am well aware of GF's great game last game and just thought that his post that he is too pro for the mafia was being too desperate an act if in fact he was mafia. I am under the impression based on his post that he is not mafia and in fact trying to make sure that he lasts a day or 2 in order to help us out.
dream_017
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

CafeholicFootball ModLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby urbanbreez » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Dream made one statement that didn't sit well with me.

h0rt's made several and i can list them if you'd like but i can't ignore what keeps slapping me in the face.

unvote dream
vote h0rt
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby lastingsgriller » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:03 pm

well... I'm still vote #2 for mookie. and I still reserve the right to switch my vote and pile on to h0rt whenever I feel like it. I'm still a bit interested in his response later.
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 182)

Postby lastingsgriller » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:Wait. I get the impression that when we lynch hort will I look bad whether he is mafia or not and this is a no-win situation for me.

sucks, doesn't it?
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 182)

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:09 pm

lastingsgriller wrote:

sucks, doesn't it?

you suck
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk