Mafia 2011, Session 3, sign up thread. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia 2011, Session 3, sign up thread.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia 2011, Session 3, sign up thread.

Postby AquaMan2342 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:28 pm

Inukchuk wrote:Seriously though, mook probably played the best townie game I've seen this year.

I realized he was playing well and that's why I rode his coattails as long as I could. If Lebowski had investigated someone else instead of me (which was obviously possible as he had to switch his investigation PM), there's no doubt I would have survived Day 4 because of Mookie's play and pulled off an epic win for the mafia. Why else do you think he was the last one to vote me off?
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Postby BigLebowski » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:27 am

AquaMan2342 wrote:
Inukchuk wrote:Seriously though, mook probably played the best townie game I've seen this year.

I realized he was playing well and that's why I rode his coattails as long as I could. If Lebowski had investigated someone else instead of me (which was obviously possible as he had to switch his investigation PM), there's no doubt I would have survived Day 4 because of Mookie's play and pulled off an epic win for the mafia. Why else do you think he was the last one to vote me off?

My first option was Mookie then I switched to you. Either one and I find out who the mob boss is, I had investigated titan on night 2. I had it narrowed down to you or mookie and I really felt that mook was a townie, but wasn't sure. I wasn't too concerned with the ISK due to the fact that you get two kills per night, I needed to find you.

Mookie did play a great game, but I have no idea how it took him so long to figure out you were the dirty rat. I thought I made it quite obvious I was the investigator, and that titan was clean.

One of the best plays of the game was the ISK picking up on my WaCoug indictment and taking him out after the town lynched Lastings. That was huge for us.
BigLebowski
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 474)

Postby urbanbreez » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:13 am

GiantsFan14 wrote:
AquaMan2342 wrote:must be all that mike's hard you've been downing bro.....it's making you a mafia king

eff the haters, that stuff is so much better than beer.

acid indigestion, acid indigestion errywhere. and i know you ain't talking about Belgians...
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dAnzac » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:59 am

thedude wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:
thedude wrote:And a snuggie is better than a regular blanket... I still won't purchase one.

that my friend, is the definition of a tool.

Says the guy who drinks Mike's.

Next up from thedude:

"I know you are, I said you are, but what am I?"

And in reserve, in case that zinger doesn't work:

"I am rubber and you are glue etc"

Stay tuned ;-7
Cafe bets 2010:
W/j24jags - Oakland A's more wins then NYM
W/mweir145 - Oakland A's more wins then TOR (hat-trick?)
dAnzac
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:36 am

GiantsFan14 wrote:also i dont really remember that game last year but i'm guessing it was more of someone else playing retardedly awful than dan misleading me into doing something. it would be like if someone who thought all red cards was a bomb hand in poker and went all in. if i read him as being super strong, it's not like i made a bad read, he just had no clue that his hand was actually garbage.

yeah which one was that? was it the game i thought Teddy was the investigator all game and he was actually mafia :-B
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Mookie4ever » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:41 am

BigLebowski wrote:
AquaMan2342 wrote:

My first option was Mookie then I switched to you. Either one and I find out who the mob boss is, I had investigated titan on night 2. I had it narrowed down to you or mookie and I really felt that mook was a townie, but wasn't sure. I wasn't too concerned with the ISK due to the fact that you get two kills per night, I needed to find you.

Mookie did play a great game, but I have no idea how it took him so long to figure out you were the dirty rat. I thought I made it quite obvious I was the investigator, and that titan was clean.

One of the best plays of the game was the ISK picking up on my WaCoug indictment and taking him out after the town lynched Lastings. That was huge for us.

Are you talking about the last day and my vote on Titan? I was just goofing around. Titan said "Mookie take your time and don't vote with your first post". So naturally I voted for him with my first post. Then I was just waiting to see what kind of explanation Aqua could come up with to amuse us.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 280)

Postby StlSluggers » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Man, I'm glad I avoided this ridiculously large game.

You guys suck.
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Well, this game of mafia is gonna suck now.
Good hit mafia.
You suck doctor.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bigken117 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:36 pm

STFU n00b

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 250)

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:39 pm

That's a pretty extreme reaction :-S
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk