Mafia 2011, Session 2, Day 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia 2011, Session 2, Day 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia 2011, Session 2, Day 2

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:55 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:Tops of my suspicious list are El Shizz and dream.

Care to explain on why shiz is and dAnzac isn't?

GiantsFan14 wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:Doesn't Chucky have a vote on Shizz?
danzac isn't doing much to contribute to the game and i have no idea about him one way or the other so i'm fine with piling on him to get this moving, i just don't think killing dashiz is the right move.

If so, then how about a vote for Aussie? Weird that you signed off on crucifying him but are leaving your vote on dream - we're all aware of your beef, and promise we won't forget, much like the rest of us are with shiz, though shiz is a bit more innocent seeming than dream IMO...

Didn't think it was necessary quite yet as there aren't enough votes on him for it to matter and i'd still much rather lynch dream.

If its gonna swing thing to kill dan instead of shiz then I'll do it. Does anyone have a vote tally?
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 429)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Inukchuk » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:59 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
Inukchuk wrote:I had a hunch I wanted to explore further, but rereading all of day 2 didn't really confirm it as well as I'd have liked it to.

Also, we have some additional info from DaShiz to go on for tomorrow, and I still can't see anyone more suspicious at this point. Gotta put the vote back on...

vote: DaShiz

Care to share said hunch? Also, what additional info do we really have from Shiz after you pulling your vote and then putting it back? Who else are you suspicious of, prey tell?

I'd rather not at this point, although things should be a whole lot clearer tomorrow once we see the identity of our lynchee and the kill choice of the mob tonight.

As far as additional info, Shiz laid out who he thought was who. If he is mafia, it could be a decent post to go back to tomorrow.
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby urbanbreez » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:03 pm

7 needed to lynch.

Vote tally:

Shiz - 5(dream, M00kie, Aqua, wake, inuk)
dAnzac - 4 (Cougs, bills, Dan, Shiz)
dream - 2 (GF, lastings)
wake - 1 (dAnzac)
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Inukchuk wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:
Inukchuk wrote:I had a hunch I wanted to explore further, but rereading all of day 2 didn't really confirm it as well as I'd have liked it to.

Also, we have some additional info from DaShiz to go on for tomorrow, and I still can't see anyone more suspicious at this point. Gotta put the vote back on...

vote: DaShiz

Care to share said hunch? Also, what additional info do we really have from Shiz after you pulling your vote and then putting it back? Who else are you suspicious of, prey tell?

I'd rather not at this point, although things should be a whole lot clearer tomorrow once we see the identity of our lynchee and the kill choice of the mob tonight.

As far as additional info, Shiz laid out who he thought was who. If he is mafia, it could be a decent post to go back to tomorrow.

All he said was that he was less suspicious of me and reasserted he was on board with you being good and mookie being who everyone thinks he is, then he reasserted his vote for dAnzac...

You count that as more info but then put your vote back on him and didn't offer any additional info. Your reasons for shiz are the weakest ones of the bunch IMO - if anything, you could accuse his Day 1 vote timing and then his vote on Day 2 to try to turn the tide, but instead you focus loosely on his messy posts from the beginning of this day? Don't see why you're any more than luke warm about him - I'd feel better about it if you were pulling the whole "let's get the game moving" line, but instead it just comes off as weird. Not suspicious of you at this point, but I just don't get it. Hrm...
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:13 pm

unvote: dream
Vote: danzac
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 429)

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Where's Lebo anyway? :-?

He helped spearhead this whole pause about Shiz and said he'd weigh in after last night and then he's AWOL (and the only one without a vote on someone)...
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby AquaMan2342 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Don't we find out more about Shiz if we lynch Aussie now? If Aussie is mafia, that would go a long ways in exonerating Shiz since he's been attacking Aussie this entire day. Aussie hasn't contributed at all either way and isn't helping either side out with total silence and a vote for someone I believe is relatively safe.

unvote: DaShiz
Vote: danzac
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Postby lastingsgriller » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:31 pm

FCUK!

i can see that the dream thing is gaining no steam, but I don't know how to convince the group any further.

wouldn't surprise me at all if dream kills either me or GF tonight.. just sayin'

anyways... I am lukewarm on Shiz. it's very messy. but, right now I can't completely connect brainlessness to obvimafi. I like what aqua preaches here. Aussie is worthless. by choice or just because of circumstance, he is worthless to the game. Aussie will give us more by exonerating or implicating shiz in his death then has has with any of his words.

Unvote: Dream
Vote: dAnzac the dodger fan.
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 172)

Postby AquaMan2342 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Exactly. If Aussie is clean, I'm going hard after Shiz.
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:41 pm

AquaMan2342 wrote:Exactly. If Aussie is clean, I'm going hard after Shiz.

That's 7 votes (bills, Dan, Cougs, Shiz, Giants, Aqua and lastings)...

Nightime - no talking
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk