Mafia 2011, Session 2, Day 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia 2011, Session 2, Day 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia 2011, Session 2, Day 2

Postby AquaMan2342 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:52 pm

wake wrote:
AquaMan2342 wrote:If you're questioning your motives for voting for Dashiz, why aren't you more liable to attack inuk? He's the one leading the anti-shiz charge. I'm on record as saying I agree with inuk's assessment, but if you're questioning it wouldn't you look closer at the guy who is pushing to take him out?

Inuk's been 100% confirmed pro-town since Mookie watched him last night.

My bad, you're right.
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Postby DaShiz23 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:01 pm

DaShiz23 wrote:
DaShiz23 wrote:I do not have much time to elaborate, but my mafia feelings right now are:

Inuk: Have been from basically the start. Never backed down from a bad idea on Day 1. Then, Day 2, went after me before I really lost it. Weed out the guy who was sniffing around on Day 1?

Aqua/dAnzac: At some point something of substance has to come out, or one of (could it really be both?) them are just laughing at us all as we slap accusations around at each other.

Now for me, third one is up in the air, if [i]both[i] of Aqua and dAnzac are not mafia. At this point I'm leaning Mook or Coug. The reasoning is not good, but I just have a feeling right now.
Day 1 vote is back on.

Vote Inukchuck

Inuk has been absolved, if I am reading between the lines correctly. So he's off the list. The other thing that changes for me is my suspicion on Cougs. Him getting the ball rolling (or keeping it rolling) on dAnzac tells me he's on the good side, plus he seems to be also on the good graces of Mookie. So for me, as of right now as Im still trying to find time to wade through the bickering, I'm at dAnzac, and then probably 2 out of Aqua/dream/wake (in that order). Being that no momentum has started on this last group, I will go:

Vote dAnzac
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 67)

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:06 pm

I wish "God" was around more often when we need him and less often when we don't :-b

Vote tally:
dAnzac - 4 (Cougs, bills, Dan, Shiz)
Shiz - 4 (dream, M00kie, Aqua, wake)
dream - 2 (GF, lastings)
wake - 1 (dAnzac)
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mookie4ever » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Doesn't Chucky have a vote on Shizz?
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 280)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:Doesn't Chucky have a vote on Shizz?

he unvoted.

also, i had the wrong day for the birthday i was going to so i'll be around today and not tomorrow.

danzac isn't doing much to contribute to the game and i have no idea about him one way or the other so i'm fine with piling on him to get this moving, i just don't think killing dashiz is the right move.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 429)

Postby AquaMan2342 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:32 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote: i just don't think killing dashiz is the right move.

Are we that convinced that he's just an amateur townie? I can buy the argument I suppose, but will keep my vote on him. For the record, Aussie is easily #2 on my list.
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Postby Mookie4ever » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Tops of my suspicious list are El Shizz and dream.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 280)

Postby Inukchuk » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:39 pm

I had a hunch I wanted to explore further, but rereading all of day 2 didn't really confirm it as well as I'd have liked it to.

Also, we have some additional info from DaShiz to go on for tomorrow, and I still can't see anyone more suspicious at this point. Gotta put the vote back on...

vote: DaShiz
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:Tops of my suspicious list are El Shizz and dream.

Care to explain on why shiz is and dAnzac isn't?

GiantsFan14 wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:Doesn't Chucky have a vote on Shizz?
danzac isn't doing much to contribute to the game and i have no idea about him one way or the other so i'm fine with piling on him to get this moving, i just don't think killing dashiz is the right move.

If so, then how about a vote for Aussie? Weird that you signed off on crucifying him but are leaving your vote on dream - we're all aware of your beef, and promise we won't forget, much like the rest of us are with shiz, though shiz is a bit more innocent seeming than dream IMO...
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Inukchuk wrote:I had a hunch I wanted to explore further, but rereading all of day 2 didn't really confirm it as well as I'd have liked it to.

Also, we have some additional info from DaShiz to go on for tomorrow, and I still can't see anyone more suspicious at this point. Gotta put the vote back on...

vote: DaShiz

Care to share said hunch? Also, what additional info do we really have from Shiz after you pulling your vote and then putting it back? Who else are you suspicious of, prey tell?
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk