Mafia 2011- Night 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia 2011- Night 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia 2011- Day 2

Postby thedude » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:49 pm

WTF is Aqua in all this?
"I do not think baseball of today is any better than it was 30 years ago... I still think Radbourne is the greatest of the pitchers." John Sullivan 1914-Old athletes never change.
thedude
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 8413
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 18 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Good Life

Re: Mafia 2011- Day 2

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:00 pm

thedude wrote:WTF is Aqua in all this?


Good question we can get to later, after we kill off some filth and decide who else he's working with. You're right up there, and honestly so is Mookie, since I don't buy this ho hum vote change as a clean bill of innocence from him either. No one I'm really high on after them, but Aqua has certainly acted bizarrely throughout, when he's acted...

I, as well, will continue to consider this, regardless of Mookie's vote:

Dan Lambskin wrote:i'm beginning to wonder if Mookie wont vote for Chuck because they are partners, and that's why he's grilling Lastings


Mookie4ever wrote:I've said many times that my #2 is Inuk. I don't want to pile on when I am more suspicious of someone else but if you are saying that implicates me then I am more than willing to vote for Inuk.


Keep this fresh in your minds just in case. This put together with his posturing for "being wacky enough to get investigated" is all starting to sound kind of fishy to me. I have to admit that I wouldn't expect two chatty mafia members and I still think thedude is the next in line for suspicion because of his inexplicit but omnipresent alliance with Inuk (as long as we confirm that I'm right in a bit here), but both of them are in my cross hairs for closer scrutiny after this Day is over :-?
Image
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

User avatar
Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7201
(Past Year: 12)
Joined: 29 May 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Guardedly optimistic

Re: Mafia 2011- Day 2

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:05 pm

just an FYI i'll be at poker the rest of the night in case i survive to Day 3
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia 2011- Day 2

Postby thedude » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:06 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:I still think thedude is the next in line for suspicion because of his inexplicit but omnipresent alliance with Inuk


No alliance, just more suspicous of others. Just because other people vote for someone does not mean that I have pile on. Afterall both Lastings and Chuck could be mafia, or chuck could be mafia thrown to wolves by his own. If I vote for him at this point it does not calm anyone's suspicions, so why change my vote off someone who I think is more likely to be mafia.
"I do not think baseball of today is any better than it was 30 years ago... I still think Radbourne is the greatest of the pitchers." John Sullivan 1914-Old athletes never change.
thedude
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 8413
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 18 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Good Life

Re: Mafia 2011- Day 2

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:19 pm

thedude wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:I still think thedude is the next in line for suspicion because of his inexplicit but omnipresent alliance with Inuk


No alliance, just more suspicous of others. Just because other people vote for someone does not mean that I have pile on. Afterall both Lastings and Chuck could be mafia, or chuck could be mafia thrown to wolves by his own. If I vote for him at this point it does not calm anyone's suspicions, so why change my vote off someone who I think is more likely to be mafia.


You need to pick better angles man. The mafia don't just throw people to the wolves - they might chip in the killer vote on a sure thing to cause distraction/a measure of chaos, but that's about it...

The only real question between you and Lastings is who's played this like a bigger n00b - at first I thought him, but I actually think that honor belongs to you. The fact that you haven't been suspicious of or had any suspicions thrown at you by Mookie and Iunk is really strange to me. Maybe there is one more person I haven't found yet who can be lumped in there, but for now you lead a 2-man list of people who are in the most direct connection we know to someone who's about to be lynched as what I believe to be mafioso.

Obviously if I miscalculated the easiest call I've seen for dopey mafioso mistakes and he's a townie, then I am dead and that will change everything, but with that said I'm pretty confident in Inuk's guilt at this point...and...

We'll soon see as he's already a dead man walking anyway ;-D
Image
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

User avatar
Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7201
(Past Year: 12)
Joined: 29 May 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Guardedly optimistic

Re: Mafia 2011- Day 2

Postby Mookie4ever » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:35 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
thedude wrote:WTF is Aqua in all this?


Good question we can get to later, after we kill off some filth and decide who else he's working with. You're right up there, and honestly so is Mookie, since I don't buy this ho hum vote change as a clean bill of innocence from him either. No one I'm really high on after them, but Aqua has certainly acted bizarrely throughout, when he's acted...

I, as well, will continue to consider this, regardless of Mookie's vote:

Dan Lambskin wrote:i'm beginning to wonder if Mookie wont vote for Chuck because they are partners, and that's why he's grilling Lastings


Mookie4ever wrote:I've said many times that my #2 is Inuk. I don't want to pile on when I am more suspicious of someone else but if you are saying that implicates me then I am more than willing to vote for Inuk.


Keep this fresh in your minds just in case. This put together with his posturing for "being wacky enough to get investigated" is all starting to sound kind of fishy to me. I have to admit that I wouldn't expect two chatty mafia members and I still think thedude is the next in line for suspicion because of his inexplicit but omnipresent alliance with Inuk (as long as we confirm that I'm right in a bit here), but both of them are in my cross hairs for closer scrutiny after this Day is over :-?


I've been keeping quiet because I thought that we were not allowed to talk at night but seeing as how you are actively ignoring this rule and throwing out your "theories" I feel compelled to point out your disasterous record at this game and your inability to previously reason your way out of an empty elevator. The last game we played together you were a townie who decided to pull a knife and stab the other townies then commit suicide. You refused to listen to my reasonable (and correct) conclusions and persistently dismissed me as a rageaholic.

Just sayin you should keep that in mind when you throw out your "theories".
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19545
(Past Year: 280)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Re: Mafia 2011- Day 2

Postby GiantsFan14 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Hopes for the town improve as they lynch the first of the three mafia, Inukchuk.

Night 2 is upon us, no talking. Those with roles send your PMs my way.
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14140
(Past Year: 429)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Oct. 2
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Detroit at Baltimore
(5:37 pm)
Kansas City at LA Angels
(9:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact