**Looking for Competitive $$$ New Dynasty League to Join** - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

**Looking for Competitive $$$ New Dynasty League to Join**

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

**Looking for Competitive $$$ New Dynasty League to Join**

Postby steroidfreaks » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:00 am

Hi, I'm looking for a NEW competitive 16-20 Team Dynasty Money League, POINTS based, player salaries/contracts, minor system, etc. to join .... I am NOT interested in Roto style ... I've ran a few $$$ league's before, and for anyone who's ran them, knows it's a lot of work (if you care about it), and, a lot of crap to put up with, lol .... so, I'm burned out on running them, and just ready to be a competitive fantasy Owner now ... I am an active and competitive owner ...

I would prefer a league who's starting lineup requirements list LF, CF, RF, instead of 3 OF spots, more challenging to run the team that way, but that wouldn't be a deal breaker ... I also prefer a scenario of SP's 4 Min, RP's 2 Min, and 1 interchangeable SP/RP for the last spot, but again, not a dealbreaker ...

My email address is mriguy14@yahoo.com if you know of/have a serious league starting up like this ... thank you

Frank
steroidfreaks
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: **Looking for Competitive $$$ New Dynasty League to Join**

Postby jf1881 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Currently we are entering our second season and are looking for replacement owners on a few teams. We will be holding winter meetings to go over rule changes and etc. The teams that are not replaced will be broken apart and placed into FA for this years draft. The replacement owners will get some sort of draft preference that will also be discussed in Winter Meetings. Entry Fee is $25 and we run the league from CBS Scoring. If you are a interested owner, send me a email, adblcommish@gmail.com. I will send you a copy of the constitution and available rosters.
jf1881
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 4)

Re: **Looking for Competitive $$$ New Dynasty League to Join**

Postby steroidfreaks » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:02 pm

bump ...
steroidfreaks
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor