Firefox Extensions - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Firefox Extensions

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Firefox Extensions

Postby StlSluggers » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:46 am

Phatferd wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:I have a few for development (Firebug, WebDeveloper, ElasticFox), as well as Greasemonkey. Other than that, I don't use too many Firefox add-ons. I have AdBlock, FlashGot (audio/video link file downloader), and Foxytunes as in-browser control for music players open on my computer (usually Winamp or iTunes). I also have CoolIris, which is a video aggregator with a very pretty user interface, but past all the bells and whistles, I find it to be quite useless.


I use Firebug everyday at work, I know not everyone needs it, but it's the most complete add-on for Firefox in my opinion. If you are dealing with "tracking" httpfox is good, better than Fiddler, imo.

You know any good tools to test Omniture?

I work for Omniture (Adobe). Our developers use Charles while simultaneously spewing vicious hate at httpFox. That said, as an analyst, my exposure to the code is significantly marginalized, so I do use httpFox. It's light weight, answers 95% of what I need to know, Firebug answers the other 5%, and neither of those require me to submit a $50 expense report (the cost of Charles).

If you're up for it, drop me a PM and let me know what you're doing with our code. Always nice to hear from end users. ;-D
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
(Past Year: 10)
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Re: Firefox Extensions

Postby AussieDodger » Tue May 17, 2011 6:18 am

heebakutty wrote:let me use these tweaks and see how it performs


OK, you do that and report back. I'll wait here
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11354
(Past Year: 16)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: Firefox Extensions

Postby StlSluggers » Tue May 17, 2011 8:30 am

Want some popcorn? :-)
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
(Past Year: 10)
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Re: Firefox Extensions

Postby AussieDodger » Wed May 18, 2011 2:15 am

StlSluggers wrote:Want some popcorn? :-)


He's been deleted? :-S
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11354
(Past Year: 16)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: claudekw11, dollypy1, gretaan2, joiingds, juanabi3, kimberlyhx18, matthewnv69, mistyif4 and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Jul. 29
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

LA Angels at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Seattle at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
Milwaukee at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Arizona at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Toronto at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Colorado at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Oakland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Atlanta at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
St. Louis at San Diego
(10:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact