I just joined Fantasy Café, and wanted to post a classified. I’m looking to get into any competitive Roto baseball league. I’m somewhat flexible about the format.
I’d love to find:
• 1- 12-14 teams: fun, active, competitive owners (like to trade, Commish does not block trades unless suspicion of cheating)
• cost anywhere from $100-$350,
• Mixed AL/NL
• Keeper league or Redraft, doesn't matter
• 5 x 5 or 6x6 Roto scoring
• Will take over team, doesn't matter how bad
•Free Weekly transactions
I’d rather not play in a H2H league but if you have an opening, LMK
If you have an opening in anything that fits this description, please drop a line @ firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.