Long-standing league has one opening for an experienced owner for an existing team; league is Internet-based with live auction over teleconference. Details:
* 12-team 5x5 NL-only, auction keeper league
* Top 4 teams split prize pool (50/25/15/10); winning team averages gross of over $1,000
* $78 league fee, $35 stats service fee (AllStarStats), most transactions $3 each, some $7.50 (average $223/team for season)
* Standard 23/$260 auction setup; 2-round minor league draft after auction
* Only players on NL active rosters, DL's or suspended lists can be taken (no AL players, free agents, minor leaguers, Japanese or independent league players)
* Active roster salary cap expands to $380 after auction ($360 starting in 2012)
* Weekly transactions (period runs Tuesday to Monday)
* "Old school" reserve-and-replace rules from original rotisserie constitution; no taxi or ultra rosters
* All transactions reported to commissioner via e-mail; no auto-entry
* Trading through first Monday on or after September 1; no "up-and-down" rule; no voting on trades
* September Roster Expansion; 1 player (either position player or pitcher)
* Teams may keep up to 15 players from previous season
Any new owner must pay his/her $78 league fee and $35 stats services fee up front.
If interested, please e-mail me directly at email@example.com; I will e-mail you a copy of the league constitution and the open team's roster.