Photoshop Requests... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Photoshop Requests...

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Photoshop Requests...

Postby Lopey4MVP » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Recently, I have joined fantasy leagues such as "High Heat Dynasty" and "Home Plate Dynasty." The commissioners of these leagues have put in weeks and months and even years of work into these leagues to make them look amazing. Here are some links if you are interested in joining or just want to check out the cool formats.

www.highheatdynasty.proboards.com/
&
www.homeplatedynasty.com/

Anyway, this has inspired me to make my own league. I have set up the basics of my league on a Proboard, and it is called "Hardball Dynasty." I purchased Photoshop Elements 8.0 in early August as it was recommended by a friend, and it has worked out well for certain projects. But this project is something that I don't know how to do.

I need a photoshopped banner to go at the top, as well as a decorative MLB themed background. The banner needs to have the name of the league incorporated in the title, and must have some sort of baseball action going on.... I am looking for something in the size ballpark of 600x200 to 700x150. Please don't have someone sliding into Home Plate, as that was already used by HP, and I don't want to copy the theme.

I want the baseball background to be colorful and large. Something similar to those in the leagues posted would be great.

Please don't just grab some pictures off of google images and send them to me. I have looked long and hard at these and have not been too satisfied. I want this league to be the best it can be, and if you're interested, please let me know (there will be a fee).

I hope to not sound like a pain, but I have gone several weeks trying to find some help. Any help on either one of these projects is hugely appreciated.

Thanks!
Stephen
Lopey4MVP
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Photoshop Requests...

Postby marshallb » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:53 pm

I'll give the banner a try to start, and after that may do the background. I'm thinking that the basic layout for the banner will be a background of baseballs, with Hardball Dynasty in the center on the top and bottom, with a player on each side, and possibly the MLB logo in between Hardball and Dynasty. Are there any players that you would like me to do? I'm going to try one with Pujols and Hanley (the likely top 2 ranked players) just to see how that looks, but let me know if you want other players.
marshallb
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Re: Photoshop Requests...

Postby marshallb » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Here is the sample one with Pujols and Hanley, I made it 600 X 200. If you want anything changed just let me know, and if you want different players just let me know, and I'll gladly attempt to adjust it to your liking, and if you just don't like the style, let me know, and I'll try something else. Image
marshallb
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests