Wikileaks - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Wikileaks

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Wikileaks

Postby knapplc » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:10 am

I am so glad someone is here that has the time and patience to skewer the silliness.

Welcome back, wrveres. Keep up the good work. ;-D
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby StlSluggers » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:12 pm

Julian Assange should be awarded Nobel peace prize, suggests Russia
Russia urges Assange nomination in calculated dig at the US over WikiLeaks founder's detention

I can't help but :-b at this.
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby knapplc » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:18 pm

They'd be lacing his dinner with radiation if he leaked their info. And several people would "disappear."
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Neato Torpedo » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:39 pm

wrveres wrote:
Neato Torpedo wrote:the fact that we invaded two Middle East countries and caused over 100,000 civilian casualties with no provocation ourselves

look, i realize you are very young and have probably spent the last 15 years of your life getting bombarded with liberal pleasantries 7 hours a day 5 days a week, (i'm sorry, we are working on fixing it, its going to take time). But since mankind itself evolved from the fishes, no country, in the history of countries, kingdoms, what the eff ever, has taken so much care as to limit civilian causalities in combat. None! Period! Its not even close. It sickens me that you even make light of it.

Hell, the United States Military puts their own soldiers lives at EXTREME risk, to ensure civilians safety on the other side. All the while, the people that would be happy to behead you at a moments notice, or wont think twice about blowing themselves up to kill you, because you pay taxes, well they are hiding behind the 11 year old boy that they were busy butt raping 15 minutes earlier ... so i strongly reject your bullchit argument ..

As a matter of fact, since mankind evolved from the fishes, these two very regions, these two very peoples (Iraq and Afghanistan)at this exact moment in time, have their best chance at a normal human existance. Right now, Right here. Because of those soldiers! No more are their daughters hauled off to be sex freaks for the town elder. No more are the little boys brainwashed to believe that blowing themselves up gets them 72 virgins. I could go on, and on and on, but its sick!

So, if you want to make light of the morals of the two parties involved .. i suggest you need to check yourself ..

If you want to debate what got us into the two regions in the first place, we can debate that too. I was alive and paying attention. Like you, I dont' have to rely on the revisionist history written by the blame America progressives. I have no problems showing you 20 United Nations resolutions (a very progressive organization btw) demanding that Iraq allow inspectors in. Twenty!

I can link you to no less than 50 of your favorite "Progressive" politicians claiming "on the record" that Iraq has Weapons of Mass Destruction. I can link you to a any number of articles showing your very progressive president, Bill Clinton, slashing the CIA's budget .. .. at the exact time these child rapists, that you choose to protect, declared war on us.

Now I don't blame you for your beliefs. You are probably as brainwashed as the child that thinks he gets virgins upon death. Its not your fault. You've been taught to believe that you can just "talk" to people from around the world and all will be well. That government taxation/regulation is the answer to all the evils. That an A for effort means something.

It doesn't. Talking to them aint going to do shit.

Racism exists in every part of this world. Sorry its the facts. Koreans hate Japanese. Japanese hate Chinese. Mexicans hate Puerto Ricans. Pakistanis, Afghans. Shiite, Sunni. Everybody oddly hates the Jew, and yes ... many, many, many millions of people in this world ... right friggin now ... hate the American "Race". As I type this, classes are going on, and any one of em would love for nothing more than to see the American race destroyed..

Re-reading your quote, a practice you obviously espouse.

I have a personal rule: if anyone accuses the other person of being "brainwashed" or a "sheep", they instantly lose the argument because at that point it becomes clear that they don't intend to respect the other person's beliefs. Also the part where you assumed I was a Muslim that wants to destroy America and is awaiting my 72 virgins. ;-7

Just stick to Leftovers.

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter

Postby knapplc » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Neato Torpedo wrote:
wrveres wrote:
Neato Torpedo wrote:the fact that we invaded two Middle East countries and caused over 100,000 civilian casualties with no provocation ourselves

look, i realize you are very young and have probably spent the last 15 years of your life getting bombarded with liberal pleasantries 7 hours a day 5 days a week, (i'm sorry, we are working on fixing it, its going to take time). But since mankind itself evolved from the fishes, no country, in the history of countries, kingdoms, what the eff ever, has taken so much care as to limit civilian causalities in combat. None! Period! Its not even close. It sickens me that you even make light of it.

Hell, the United States Military puts their own soldiers lives at EXTREME risk, to ensure civilians safety on the other side. All the while, the people that would be happy to behead you at a moments notice, or wont think twice about blowing themselves up to kill you, because you pay taxes, well they are hiding behind the 11 year old boy that they were busy butt raping 15 minutes earlier ... so i strongly reject your bullchit argument ..

As a matter of fact, since mankind evolved from the fishes, these two very regions, these two very peoples (Iraq and Afghanistan)at this exact moment in time, have their best chance at a normal human existance. Right now, Right here. Because of those soldiers! No more are their daughters hauled off to be sex freaks for the town elder. No more are the little boys brainwashed to believe that blowing themselves up gets them 72 virgins. I could go on, and on and on, but its sick!

So, if you want to make light of the morals of the two parties involved .. i suggest you need to check yourself ..

If you want to debate what got us into the two regions in the first place, we can debate that too. I was alive and paying attention. Like you, I dont' have to rely on the revisionist history written by the blame America progressives. I have no problems showing you 20 United Nations resolutions (a very progressive organization btw) demanding that Iraq allow inspectors in. Twenty!

I can link you to no less than 50 of your favorite "Progressive" politicians claiming "on the record" that Iraq has Weapons of Mass Destruction. I can link you to a any number of articles showing your very progressive president, Bill Clinton, slashing the CIA's budget .. .. at the exact time these child rapists, that you choose to protect, declared war on us.

Now I don't blame you for your beliefs. You are probably as brainwashed as the child that thinks he gets virgins upon death. Its not your fault. You've been taught to believe that you can just "talk" to people from around the world and all will be well. That government taxation/regulation is the answer to all the evils. That an A for effort means something.

It doesn't. Talking to them aint going to do shit.

Racism exists in every part of this world. Sorry its the facts. Koreans hate Japanese. Japanese hate Chinese. Mexicans hate Puerto Ricans. Pakistanis, Afghans. Shiite, Sunni. Everybody oddly hates the Jew, and yes ... many, many, many millions of people in this world ... right friggin now ... hate the American "Race". As I type this, classes are going on, and any one of em would love for nothing more than to see the American race destroyed..

Re-reading your quote, a practice you obviously espouse.

I have a personal rule: if anyone accuses the other person of being "brainwashed" or a "sheep", they instantly lose the argument because at that point it becomes clear that they don't intend to respect the other person's beliefs. Also the part where you assumed I was a Muslim that wants to destroy America and is awaiting my 72 virgins. ;-7

Just stick to Leftovers.

Nice punt. :-b
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Neato Torpedo » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:05 pm

I'm practically Jeff Feagles up in here, whassup?

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter

Postby dAnzac » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:37 am

Neato Torpedo wrote:I'm practically Jeff Feagles up in here, whassup?

If you're just going to make up names :-°
Cafe bets 2010:
W/j24jags - Oakland A's more wins then NYM
W/mweir145 - Oakland A's more wins then TOR (hat-trick?)
dAnzac
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby HOOTIE » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:27 am

AquaMan2342 wrote:It's amazing that none of us truly know each other....but through simple conversation via a message board we truly would never wish harm upon one another, regardless of where we come from or what we believe. If only the world spend their time on the FBC.

I hope the little vermin rots away
Smells Like Teen Spirit
HOOTIE
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 297)
Location: Pearl Jam country, right next door to Nirvana, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains.

Postby wrveres » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 am

Neato Torpedo wrote:I have a personal rule: if anyone accuses the other person of being "brainwashed" or a "sheep", they instantly lose the argument because at that point it becomes clear that they don't intend to respect the other person's beliefs. Also the part where you assumed I was a Muslim that wants to destroy America and is awaiting my 72 virgins. ;-7

Just stick to Leftovers.

I kind of expected that.

Make no bones about it though. I have zero respect for your "lies". It has nothing to do with you. The fact that you believe them, well that's another thing altogether. Like i said, i don't blame you. I blame your education. Why do you think that the largest contingency of Democrats in this country every four years are young kids that have virtually no life experience, and were just released from 15-18 years of liberal propaganda ...

And i didn't accuse you of being a muslim. I said you were as brainwashed as them. Again. Not your fault.

Merry Christmas.
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 734)

Postby Tavish » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:16 am

Do you have to work at being pompous or does it just come naturally?

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 26)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk