Hey Guys! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Beginner's Forum

Hey Guys!

Hey Guys!

Postby AndrewCarbone#19 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Hey Guys! My name is Andrew and i am new to this forum. I am a avid fantasy baseball player, winning 14 out of the 15 leagues that i was in this year. ( yahoo )

I am 14 ( yes i know its young ) but i am a mature fantasy baseball player unlike many of my friends. I want to come here and talk some baseball and get some help with fantasy baseball, i also play for the JV team at my high school and I am a catcher.

My favorite team is the RedSox and the Brewers and i cant stand the Phillies.

Well thanks for having me, i hope to be on alot.

FYI i want to join a REALLY competitive league in 2011, emial me at carboneandrew@yahoo.com if you are intrested, I want a challenge :-D
AndrewCarbone#19 Beginner
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Hey Guys!

Postby MaudDib » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:58 am

Hey Andrew, Welcome aboard. Congrats on your winning style. The two most active forum areas are the Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Question area. This is where you can post questions you might have like should I do such and such trade or is whats his name really this good. Not just a place to ask questions though, if you just read some of the questions being asked I usually learn a lot as well. Also helps to answer questions. The next place is Baseball Leftovers which is just misc baseball stuff.

You have shown up at probably the slowest time for this site so stick around and this place will light up pretty soon after Christmas. A lot of big baseball fans here and come January a lot of us start itching to get back into it.

Lastly check out the Classified section if you want to join a new league. I know I will be having a league opening in a Dynasty league and that is a good place to see your options and decide which league is best for you.

Actually this is the last thing. Ask any question whether you think it is stupid or not. It is the only way to learn.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."- Douglas Adams

MaudDib
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 380)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Beginner's Forum