High Quality 14-team, NL-only KEEPER, online AUCTION, $200 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

High Quality 14-team, NL-only KEEPER, online AUCTION, $200

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

High Quality 14-team, NL-only KEEPER, online AUCTION, $200

Postby rotowinner » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:13 pm

In 1990, I started an AL-only league with a bunch of friends. The league is now in its 20th year. Four years ago, I started an AL-only, expert level online league. We will be heading into our fifth year in 2011. Now, I'm at it again.

I'm starting a brand new NL-only, 14 team league that will use an online auction with CBS. I'd like it to be a 4 x 4 (strikeouts is a really bad category to have in fantasy baseball, imho) with a twist. I'd like to combine runs scored and rbi as one category.

Also, the league fee will be $200 for the season, and you must pay for the next season up-front.

I want this to be a league where the same owners return every year, through thick and thin. Hence the charge up-front for the following year. One of the biggest problems with keeper leagues is the blatantly bad trade by an owner who has no intention of returning. But if that owner stands to lose his hard-earned money, perhaps he'll think twice about destroying the integrity of the league. Worth a shot!

League open to all skill levels, but you need to be a committed owner, one who absolutely LOVES fantasy baseball and has enough character that they would never consider doing something stupid that could ruin a league.

Forward all inquiries to rotowinner@aol.com.

Look forward to hearing from you!
rotowinner
College Coach
College Coach

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 44)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: High Quality 14-team, NL-only KEEPER, online AUCTION, $200

Postby rotowinner » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Thanks for all the inquiries. Yes, this is a BRAND NEW LEAGUE FORMING FOR 2011!!! I see a lot of people looking to get into a new keeper league so they don't have to take over an existing team. Here is your chance! I run another league that is called the Cafe' Experts league. This will be the NL version but you don't have to be an expert. Just a really good owner.

Established Commish with over 20 years experience forming and running roto leagues.

This will ultimately be a very, very good league, so if you want to be a part of a league that is run very well, then look no further.

As of right now I have three committed owners, including myself. I started this search early because it's hard to find true high-caliber owners who are in it to have fun but are serious about their leagues. If I can secure one owner each week, then I will have a full league before the season starts. Let's play ball!

Standard 23-man roster, 2 man bench, up to 9 DL spots, weekly bidding via faab. 100% payout to top 5 teams if we have a full, 14-owner league. Long-term contracts after first 2 years.

This will be a great keeper league when it's all said and done. Let me know if you want to be a part of it. Tell me a little about yourself and why you'd be a good fit!
rotowinner
College Coach
College Coach

Eagle Eye

Re: High Quality 14-team, NL-only KEEPER, online AUCTION, $200

Postby rotowinner » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:47 pm

Thanks again for all the inquiries. Right now I'm up to 5 owners. Considering I just started recruiting a month ago from scratch, we're on a good pace. We will have a full league by the time the season is here, if not before.

If you want to be a part of a very well run keeper league that is going to be around for a long time, then this league is for you. NOW is the time as we are starting fresh, from scratch.

Established commish who has been running leagues for over twenty years and is committed to making his leagues the best they can be. You will be competing against top quality people who love fantasy baseball and love being a part of a special league.
rotowinner
College Coach
College Coach

Eagle Eye

Return to Classifieds