Needed: webmaster (& owner) for new league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Needed: webmaster (& owner) for new league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Needed: webmaster (& owner) for new league

Postby thespecialk » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:38 am

I've been working on developing a realistic dynasty league with a full-fledged minor league system. The specs aren't important (for now) until it's time to find the teams, but the concept will be based on using major & minor league stats, with full ability to call-up and assign players like real life, and keep track of salaries, contracts, service, etc.

While a few sites like CBS could handle some of the stuff, not enough of what I'm trying to do would currently be automated. What I'm hoping, then, is to find someone that could build up a site and program it to automate what we need.

The league, once functional, will have league fees and prize money. I would anticipate that a webmaster would be compensated at least a little money for the time and effort it might take to help.

The main issues are a simple, but decent looking site with the ability to have full roster pages, tabulate stats, have a full player database and have built-in logic for waivers & trades.

If anyone has experience and the know-how to do this, and they might have an interest, please let me know!

Thanks
thespecialk
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds