$800 - 9 owner 18 team needs dedicated owner - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

$800 - 9 owner 18 team needs dedicated owner

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

$800 - 9 owner 18 team needs dedicated owner

Postby fantasybb5 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Hopefully you had a successful season. Are you are looking for a league to play in for the next 10 years ?

We have been playing since 1985 We have 4 owners with 20+ years another 2 with 15-18 years All but 2 have won the championship. We are innovators and have the besr and most comprehensive game in town

You manage both an AL and a NL team. Our seasson starts Dec 1st with the scout team draft We are a very active trading league.

How do you keep owners together for season after season WE OFFER A SUPERIOR GAME

The key to our success is our unique Winter Draft run in 7 mini drafts starting in Jan.

Unfortuately we are gettin old and need an infusion of new blood We will be losing 3 owners over the next 4 years. We want only the best players to replace them. I am a strong believer "the better the owners the better the league".

Our entry fee is $800 but never fear we have 126 chances to win money.

I would be happy to send you a copy of the rules spreadsheet and more indepth to our league. WE HOPE TO SIGN NEW OWNER NOW OR IN OCTOBER email me fantasybb5@aol.com Rod Harris
fantasybb5
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds