Had Youkilis go down early in the season....then just recently lost Ryan Zimmerman....good chance I make the finals and do not have a 3B to pick up....currently trying to decide between:
1) Wilson Betemit - Pros: Great at home, has been very solid of late.
Cons: Royals?, also playing solid pitching staffs in Minn and TB.
2) Neil Walker - Pros: Has been hot of late, prob the most consistent performer this entire season of this bunch.
Cons: Does not play as well on the road as he does at home, has 7 road games remaining.
3) Melvin Mora - Pros: Has been hot of late, 3 home games left in Col, has something to play for
Cons: Ian Stewart's return could have a negative impact perhaps?
4) Jeff Keppinger - Pros: Hot of late, high average
Cons: No power, only 6 games rest of these guys have 7
5) Jhonny Peralta - Pros: Has been having a pretty good finish to the season with Det, has been good on the road 7 road games left
Cons: Has hit a cold streak recently.
6) Danny Valencia - Pros: Has been very solid recently.
Cons: Minn has clinched, nothing to play for, could be benched a couple games?
rest of my roster is: C: Ruiz 1B: Fielder 2B: Zobrist SS: Mike Aviles OF+Util: Raburn, Matsui, Stubbs, Swisher, Ibanez (Will pick 4 of the 5)
League Stats for hitting are : AVG, HR, RBI, R, SB, BB
Any help/additional info anyone can give me to help me decide would be appreciated...I CANT MAKE UP MY MIND