High School Reunions - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

High School Reunions

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: High School Reunions

Postby AquaMan2342 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:03 am

That's a HOF-worthy post lol
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 7852
Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Re: High School Reunions

Postby lastingsgriller » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:06 am

shawngee03 wrote:mine was held at Dave and Busters. i heard not many people showed up. like others have said...facebook and Myspace make it way to easy to see classmates that you care about

plus i still live in teh city that i graduated from...so i still see a ton of people i graduated w

plus....i odnt like people and really dont like small talk w people i dont care about. id much rather be posting on some random topic on some random online forum to people ive never met and dont care about :-b

plus...i went and graduated from college...so my allegiance lies w my college...not high school. i really dont care about high school....it was just another step in me getting a paycheck for the rest of my life

a random high school memory for you all....i got a girlfriend early my senior year...and she had had a boyfriend her junior year and they had sex. so she had sex w me...every day. it was awesome. happiest memory for me. i had no idea what i was doing...but i sure practiced :-D


this is quite possibly the strangest post in recent cafe history.
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 3882
(Past Year: 171)
Joined: 21 Jan 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: ..skipping the light fandango.

Re: High School Reunions

Postby shawngee03 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:11 am

lastingsgriller wrote:
shawngee03 wrote:mine was held at Dave and Busters. i heard not many people showed up. like others have said...facebook and Myspace make it way to easy to see classmates that you care about

plus i still live in teh city that i graduated from...so i still see a ton of people i graduated w

plus....i odnt like people and really dont like small talk w people i dont care about. id much rather be posting on some random topic on some random online forum to people ive never met and dont care about :-b

plus...i went and graduated from college...so my allegiance lies w my college...not high school. i really dont care about high school....it was just another step in me getting a paycheck for the rest of my life

a random high school memory for you all....i got a girlfriend early my senior year...and she had had a boyfriend her junior year and they had sex. so she had sex w me...every day. it was awesome. happiest memory for me. i had no idea what i was doing...but i sure practiced :-D


being extremely bored at work has allowed me to start posting random thoughts about whatever is going on in my head. all for your pleasure of course ;-D

if anybody here works for a bank...please start lowning money to people so they can start developing again. im dying of boredom

this is quite possibly the strangest post in recent cafe history.
shawngee03
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 650
Joined: 6 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: H-Town

Re: High School Reunions

Postby Metroid » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:15 am

AquaMan2342 wrote:That's a HOF-worthy post lol

Yeah totally. :-b

Image
Image
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFootball Mod
Posts: 5207
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living vicariously through myself.

Re: High School Reunions

Postby shawngee03 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 am

Metroid wrote:
AquaMan2342 wrote:That's a HOF-worthy post lol

Yeah totally. :-b

Image



that pic perfectly sums it up for 17 year old me. i couldnt have been happier
shawngee03
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 650
Joined: 6 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: H-Town

Re: High School Reunions

Postby Metroid » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:24 am

shawngee03 wrote:
Metroid wrote:
AquaMan2342 wrote:That's a HOF-worthy post lol

Yeah totally. :-b

Image



that pic perfectly sums it up for 17 year old me. i couldnt have been happier

Haha...awesome. glad I could place a face to how you felt. :-D
Image
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFootball Mod
Posts: 5207
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living vicariously through myself.

Re: High School Reunions

Postby lastingsgriller » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:33 am

shawngee03 wrote:[if anybody here works for a bank...please start lowning money to people so they can start developing again. im dying of boredom


pretty sure I am not going to trust a bank that wants to lown me money.. I'll feel like there is a scam just over the horizon. :-b
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 3882
(Past Year: 171)
Joined: 21 Jan 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: ..skipping the light fandango.

Re: High School Reunions

Postby The Artful Dodger » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:26 pm

shawngee03 wrote:mine was held at Dave and Busters. i heard not many people showed up. like others have said...facebook and Myspace make it way to easy to see classmates that you care about

plus i still live in teh city that i graduated from...so i still see a ton of people i graduated w

plus....i odnt like people and really dont like small talk w people i dont care about. id much rather be posting on some random topic on some random online forum to people ive never met and dont care about :-b

plus...i went and graduated from college...so my allegiance lies w my college...not high school. i really dont care about high school....it was just another step in me getting a paycheck for the rest of my life

a random high school memory for you all....i got a girlfriend early my senior year...and she had had a boyfriend her junior year and they had sex. so she had sex w me...every day. it was awesome. happiest memory for me. i had no idea what i was doing...but i sure practiced :-D


I'm more appalled about your reunion being held at a Dave and Busters than I am fascinated with the last bits of your posts.

Seriously, I ROFL'd.
Image

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21947
(Past Year: 670)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Re: High School Reunions

Postby shawngee03 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:30 pm

[quote="The Artful Dodger
I'm more appalled about your reunion being held at a Dave and Busters than I am fascinated with the last bits of your posts.

Seriously, I ROFL'd.[/quote]


yeah....i always imagined having it in a ballroom or in the gym like on TV...but apparently thats not how its done anymore. probably bc nobody shows up...so they dont put a lot of time and money into it. a group of the popular kids got together a couple months beforehand and decided on a place. i like Dave and Busters...whats not to like about drinking and games...but not for a reunion.

a few people started a rouge reunion and met at a bar instead

i attended an outdoor all day drunk fest called Ziegfest instead...im pretty sure i had a better time than they did
shawngee03
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 650
Joined: 6 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: H-Town

Re: High School Reunions

Postby The Artful Dodger » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:38 pm

shawngee03 wrote:i like Dave and Busters...whats not to like about drinking and games...but not for a reunion.


Exactly.

The place picked for the reunion is a steakhouse with a banquet hall and a harbor view, down the coast from where I live. I've eaten there once and found the food to be boring. Not sure if the staff pay more attention to serving events but that's enough doubt cast in my mind about the quality of their food. Surely, a classy establishment, just that they don't serve food which matches the place, really. At least the ticket cost isn't too bad compared to other reunions I've heard of.
Image

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21947
(Past Year: 670)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 22:01 hours
(and 89 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact