30 team salary dynasty league ($10 entry fee) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

30 team salary dynasty league ($10 entry fee)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

30 team salary dynasty league ($10 entry fee)

Postby geko86 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:02 pm

Hello gents,

I know everyone is in football mode, BUT I come to you with an offer that will blow you away. A realistic, dynamic and challenging 30 team with all real-life MLB teams represented in a dynasty and salary format. There is trading, open public bidding free agency, huge minors, 50 man rosters, complex salary tiers, franchise and restricted tags available, and the ability to play on the best scoring format in fantasy sports which is CBS.

The price is $10 which will pay for the CBS site, the champion's league trophy, and other related fees. That is significantly less than 99.9% of the pay leagues all of you play right now! It is h2h based, but not category based. At the moment, the M's and O's are open for business untouched and needing a new owner to mange them to the title.

If you are interested, then please go to this link: http://homeplatedynasty.proboards.com/index.cgi

Register, then send myself or Rocks GM (Harris) a PM stating which team you would like to manage to the title! The league is quite active already with tons of trade talking, bashing, and good-natured fun! I want you to be a part of this esteemed, exclusive league before the spots run out! Sign up and let's see what your made up.

Thanks,

Reid Beard- Commish in Home Plate
geko86
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds