Monster Earthquake Hits Christchurch New Zealand - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Monster Earthquake Hits Christchurch New Zealand

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Monster Earthquake Hits Christchurch New Zealand

Postby Dan Lambskin » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:44 am

wrveres wrote:That road reminds me of a few roads in Maui, where they are always blocked off on the rental car companies map, but you drive them anyways. The roads are always wet, and there is always two or three locals going twice the speed limit. super sketchy.

when we went it was right after the earthquake 4-5 years ago so we couldnt even get down that far but even those were sketchy...i remember my wife yelling at me for driving while eating macaroni salad...video camera was accidentally on and she told me to stop stuffing my fat f-ing face and drive....it was funny as hell when we watched with my mom :-b
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wrveres » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:13 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
wrveres wrote:That road reminds me of a few roads in Maui, where they are always blocked off on the rental car companies map, but you drive them anyways. The roads are always wet, and there is always two or three locals going twice the speed limit. super sketchy.

when we went it was right after the earthquake 4-5 years ago so we couldnt even get down that far but even those were sketchy...i remember my wife yelling at me for driving while eating macaroni salad...video camera was accidentally on and she told me to stop stuffing my fat f-ing face and drive....it was funny as hell when we watched with my mom :-b
lol. oh i feel ya.

let me just say this. the road to Hana is the biggest bunch of bullchit ever! build a straight road already!! :-D
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 660)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:21 am

wrveres wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:

lol. oh i feel ya.

let me just say this. the road to Hana is the biggest bunch of bullchit ever! build a straight road already!! :-D

yeah...my buddy told us to check out Mamas Fish House...we passed it the first day and it looks like a shack from the road so we decided to go after hana in shorts and t-shirts....it ends up being some beautiful restaraunt once you drive down to it...they didnt care though
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Mookie4ever » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Madison wrote:Kinda looks like the road from the RV movie with Robin Williams. Or that's the road in daylight that they were chasing the tanker down on in Fast and Furious.

:-b

Now I see why you don't post in the Rate the Last Movie you Saw thread. You don't want to be mocked.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 268)

Postby Madison » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:50 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
Madison wrote:Kinda looks like the road from the RV movie with Robin Williams. Or that's the road in daylight that they were chasing the tanker down on in Fast and Furious.

:-b

Now I see why you don't post in the Rate the Last Movie you Saw thread. You don't want to be mocked.

Let me put it this way, I have an outrageous cable bill so my DVR gets a workout. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Previous

Return to General Talk