100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

THE Would You Rather Game

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: THE Would You Rather Game

Postby lastingsgriller » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:03 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
urbanbreez wrote:would you rather:
eat human feces that may cause serious medical problems down the road with something like cholera or be stabbed in the ball sack with a rusty screwdriver? the wound would be just on the skin, like a piercing and the testicles would not be permanently harmed.

Eat it...I don't care what the long term effects are, I just couldn't bring myself to choose getting stabbed in the ballsack.

just to clarify, feces is the medical term for poop. you just said, "I would like to eat human poop." :-b
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 182)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby urbanbreez » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:35 pm

i think i'd take the stab to the ball sack, i mean, i had my ears pierced back when it was cool (don't hate) and it hurt for a while but was quick and with peroxide, no infection. eating poop on the other hand, damn, that's gonna cross mud pie and brownies off your menu forever. you may even puke at the sight. smart choice is rusty nail through scrotum. you can close your eyes and only feel pain, but poop would envolve smell and taste... you n00bs need to learn how to pick torture.
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby sappisgod » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:22 am

Gotta be the stab. I mean, it's just excess skin. If it were getting stabbed in the literal ball, then I'd take whatever the other option is. You grit your teeth, get a tetanus shot and some spongebob band-aids, and don't have any fun for a week and you're set. Eating poo, that's a whole ordeal. Think about all the things that aren't poo that makes people's stomachs upset. Not to mention that it probably doesn't even make it there without you being completely grossed out and throwing up about a dozen times. And that stench has got to stick on you for some time. You ever taken the trash out with a dirty diaper? That smell ain't going anywhere. No replace the diaper in the trash with your tongue and it's a much bigger issue.

Would you rather be caught by your friends, in bed having sex with a really, really, really, like comically fat chick or doing nothing with a naked man? On one hand, the guy thing is weird and you'd get the gay talk from everybody, but you wouldn't have to do anything with him. On the other, you've got a huge Shallow Hal type of situation and you'd be having sex it, but everyone would know you're straight (and desperate).
sappisgod
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby GiantsFan14 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:55 am

sappisgod wrote:Gotta be the stab. I mean, it's just excess skin. If it were getting stabbed in the literal ball, then I'd take whatever the other option is. You grit your teeth, get a tetanus shot and some spongebob band-aids, and don't have any fun for a week and you're set. Eating poo, that's a whole ordeal. Think about all the things that aren't poo that makes people's stomachs upset. Not to mention that it probably doesn't even make it there without you being completely grossed out and throwing up about a dozen times. And that stench has got to stick on you for some time. You ever taken the trash out with a dirty diaper? That smell ain't going anywhere. No replace the diaper in the trash with your tongue and it's a much bigger issue.

Would you rather be caught by your friends, in bed having sex with a really, really, really, like comically fat chick or doing nothing with a naked man? On one hand, the guy thing is weird and you'd get the gay talk from everybody, but you wouldn't have to do anything with him. On the other, you've got a huge Shallow Hal type of situation and you'd be having sex it, but everyone would know you're straight (and desperate).

i'm pretty much with you on the stab. also, naked man (no homo).

would you rather watch 24 hours straight of family guy or scoop out your own eyes with a spoon?
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 452)

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:03 am

urbanbreez wrote:
dAnzac wrote:
shawngee03 wrote:i took a poll last night at the bar....overwhellming

Hello Bree Olson :-?

ah hahaha you big bar slut

Mexicans?
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 370)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:43 am

GiantsFan14 wrote:
sappisgod wrote:Gotta be the stab. I mean, it's just excess skin. If it were getting stabbed in the literal ball, then I'd take whatever the other option is. You grit your teeth, get a tetanus shot and some spongebob band-aids, and don't have any fun for a week and you're set. Eating poo, that's a whole ordeal. Think about all the things that aren't poo that makes people's stomachs upset. Not to mention that it probably doesn't even make it there without you being completely grossed out and throwing up about a dozen times. And that stench has got to stick on you for some time. You ever taken the trash out with a dirty diaper? That smell ain't going anywhere. No replace the diaper in the trash with your tongue and it's a much bigger issue.

i'm pretty much with you on the stab. also, naked man (no homo).

would you rather watch 24 hours straight of family guy or scoop out your own eyes with a spoon?

Family Guy is awesome. Definitely 24 hours straight.

2011 Live Free or DyNasty Champ
A Fleshner Fantasy
Wicked Wikitect
Wicked Wikitect

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 32)

Postby Metroid » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:07 am

Would you rather see your favorite sports teams win a title just once in your lifetime, and then sink into mediocrity? Or be major contenders year after year, make it deep into the playoffs, yet never win a title.

Oh and forget about your teams past history.
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod

Postby lastingsgriller » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:26 am

Metroid wrote:Would you rather see your favorite sports teams win a title just once in your lifetime, and then sink into mediocrity? Or be major contenders year after year, make it deep into the playoffs, yet never win a title.

Honestly, I am getting pretty sick of being a twins/vikings fan.

I was 10 the last time we won a world series. all I do is watch these teams get oh-so-close, only to fail.. it's pretty painful.

I guess the best comparison I can come up with on the other side is to be a diamondbacks fan.. ugh, that would be pretty painful too..

I don't really know which of these I would prefer, but they just remind me that I am not a Pirates fan, and thats a good thing. ;-D
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 182)

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:29 am

Metroid wrote:Would you rather see your favorite sports teams win a title just once in your lifetime, and then sink into mediocrity? Or be major contenders year after year, make it deep into the playoffs, yet never win a title.

As a Jets/Mets fan, please Lord baby Jesus, give me a title.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 370)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:54 pm

I'd go with mediocrity and a side of a title please. I think a fan can live with mediocrity, if the expectations aren't there for the team to be great year in and year out.

I think a good example of this is West Ham. They never won the league, but they've won a few FA Cups and most West Ham supporters are proud to say it was West Ham players who won England's only World Cup in 1966. Other than that, West Ham has a reputation for a great academy that has developed a good number of top-flight players, only for those players to join more prominent clubs. It's the most romanticized working-class club in England, IMO, because often times they're portrayed as such in entertainment and media. Even Obama is supposedly a West Ham fan.

I suppose fans can live with mediocrity, as long as the club isn't meandering into financial instability and/or flirting with relegation. :-b
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 623)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk