THE Would You Rather Game - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

THE Would You Rather Game

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: THE Would You Rather Game

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:11 pm

thedude wrote:I'll restart this. Would you rather be stuck alone in an elevator for three days or stranded alone on an island for three months.

Easily the elevator...it would suck, but 3 days vs. 3 months is not contest.

Would you rather never get a BJ for the rest of your life or never be allowed to eat meat for the rest of your life (preferably don't answer this if you're a vegetarian).

2011 Live Free or DyNasty Champ
A Fleshner Fantasy
Wicked Wikitect
Wicked Wikitect

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 31)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Metroid » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:21 am

The problem with the 3 days in the elevator is that 3 days is the magic number where you die from lack of water. I'll take the 3 months on the Island and try my luck there.
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFootball Mod
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:44 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:Would you rather never get a BJ for the rest of your life or never be allowed to eat meat for the rest of your life (preferably don't answer this if you're a vegetarian).

Never get a BJ, easy. Would still have sex anyway. I tried to abstain eating meat through Lent back in my high school days and broke the streak after 5 days. :-b

Would you rather fly first-class on a 16+ hour flight with all the amenities (5-star dining, bed, TV with all the channels)...

or

...would you rather spend a full day in a 5-star hotel (assume you can't/don't get out of the hotel premises)?

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:11 am

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
thedude wrote:I'll restart this. Would you rather be stuck alone in an elevator for three days or stranded alone on an island for three months.

Easily the elevator...it would suck, but 3 days vs. 3 months is not contest.

Would you rather never get a BJ for the rest of your life or never be allowed to eat meat for the rest of your life (preferably don't answer this if you're a vegetarian).

why didnt you just say "get married"
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby RedHopeful » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:44 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:Would you rather fly first-class on a 16+ hour flight with all the amenities (5-star dining, bed, TV with all the channels)...

or

...would you rather spend a full day in a 5-star hotel (assume you can't/don't get out of the hotel premises)?

Fly first class - sitting in an average hotel beats sitting in economy for that long. :-o

Would you rather be a cat or a dog?
RedHopeful
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 84)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:07 pm

RedHopeful wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:Would you rather fly first-class on a 16+ hour flight with all the amenities (5-star dining, bed, TV with all the channels)...

or

Fly first class - sitting in an average hotel beats sitting in economy for that long. :-o

Would you rather be a cat or a dog?

Well, in the hotel scenario, you can do anything inside the hotel (spa, pool, restaurant), but cannot go out and see the sights of wherever you're staying.

...and I agree, I'd much rather fly first class on long haul flights than stay in an expensive hotel. When I was a kid, I didn't mind economy when flying abroad, but now as an adult, I can't stand the idea of a 10+ hour flight in economy when the legroom sucks (I'm 6' 3"). I'd have to get up every 30-60 minutes or so to get feeling back in my legs. If traveling within the US or on flights 5 hours or less, I'd rather save money and fly coach. Longer than that and I'm shelling out the big bucks for no worse than business class. A hotel is just where you sleep, really, and that's where I'd spend on the cheap (I wasn't so economical in Cape Town and Johannesburg though :-b). If I'm staying in a hotel for a week, then I'd rather stay at a pricier place if it's good value, seeing how I'd have more down time.

I was born in the year of the dog, according to the Chinese calendar, and I'd rather be a dog naturally. Interestingly enough, I don't like animals especially dogs.

Can't think of a really good question and so here's a corny one you've probably heard when you were a kid: Would you rather be a doctor or a lawyer?

The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby AquaMan2342 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:29 pm

How can you not like dogs?

Lawyer.

Buckner in game 6 or Scott Norwood in Super Bowl whatever it was that he choked away.
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Postby bigken117 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:44 pm

AquaMan2342 wrote:How can you not like dogs?

Lawyer.

Buckner in game 6 or Scott Norwood in Super Bowl whatever it was that he choked away.

Buckner. At least he was forgiven (after the Sox won 2 WS, but still...)

Who would you rather be right now? Rogers Clemens or Jay Marrioti?

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 248)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:43 pm

AquaMan2342 wrote:How can you not like dogs?

I've always disliked dogs. I've grown to appreciate them more than when I was a kid, but not to the point that I'd consider owning one. I don't have much patience about pets, especially when thinking about the mess they leave behind.

The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

Postby Art Vandelay » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Ha! Finally, another dog dis-liker. I no longer feel alone in the world.
Art Vandelay
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk