For all of you fantasy baseball and football fanatics out there, I have some advanced, and very active, leagues available if you are interested. Many of these have heavy message board activity. Scoring for these leagues takes place on Fantrax.com.Agents vs. GMs
- Free franchise league in which GMs deal with people playing the role of agents, so the traditional bidding is replaced with actual contract negotiations in which the agents compete for the best players with the most money. Currently open (this is a new league) are two of the ten agent slots as well as the Indians, Angels, Brewers, A's, and Nationals.Stock Exchange
- What if you could own shares of a player, and that player's value changed based on other investors' activity? This variable-entry, money, dynasty league also provides the player rankings that MLFB publishes. Another new league that has six people so far. You can enter in for as little as $3 and as high as $60. A lot of players are still eligible for majority ownership.Gridiron Franchise
- 24 team free franchise football league that features franchise QB/K/P positions so that these thin positions are always filled. League has salary floor, salary cap, contracts, and an entry draft.Franchise NFL
- 32 team free franchise football league.. Modeled after MLFB's Franchise GM, this league will let you take over as a GM of an NFL franchise. You'll handle roster decisions, contracts, and a salary cap as you try you take your team to the Super Bowl.University Football
- Free fantasy college football league with three conferences and bowl games. Managers have to recruit players to replace those that they lose to the NFL.