Looking for 1 Established Manager for 16 team Dynasty/Sala - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for 1 Established Manager for 16 team Dynasty/Sala

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for 1 Established Manager for 16 team Dynasty/Sala

Postby MBH_14 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:40 pm

Hello everyone. I am a manager in Slugfest fantasy baseball, a league that has been ongoing for 8 years. The commish is currently looking for 1 active manager (maybe 2 depending on other owner situations) that would be interested in taking over a team. It's a 16 team keeper league (you keep your entire roster). Real player salaries are involved, and you must work around your team cap. Each team also has a minor league system. AIM is preferred (most have it and use it). There is no entry fee. The league uses ESPN, and you would be able to take over the team and join the league immediately. If you have interest in this kind of league, please e-mail the commish of Slugfest at rivoluzione4099@yahoo.com and he will be able to provide you more info and talk to you to gauge your interest in joining, including a link to the league website. Also, forward a copy of that email to me at crhsportsfan28@yahoo.com so I know who's interested in joining (I may also be able to provide info and assistance). If you want to contact me on AIM, just send a message to crhauffe24

Remember, this league involves salary, and it's really necessary for you to be active and involved. So make sure you plan to be active in the league if you plan on attempting to join. Please do not inquire about this league if you would have no plans on actively participating in the league. The league takes that stuff seriously. Thanks a lot!
MBH_14
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds