Nanny, 30, died from sexual arousal while watching porn - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Nanny, 30, died from sexual arousal while watching porn

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Nanny, 30, died from sexual arousal while watching porn

Postby knapplc » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:yeah but have you ever tried getting it on in a bathtub


I've tried it in a hot tub. The friction coefficient changes and it can get awkward. I prefer not to "get it on" in water.
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Re: Nanny, 30, died from sexual arousal while watching porn

Postby ensanimal » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:46 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
i'm sure i could find a way to make the important parts fit

You guys are making this too complex, just put her in a warm tub of water.


yeah but have you ever tried getting it on in a bathtub (although maybe it's just difficult for me because i'm fat :-? )


Giant tub of jello could help you with the getting it on part and the fat part.
ensanimal
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 10622
(Past Year: 113)
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Tim Horton's

Re: Nanny, 30, died from sexual arousal while watching porn

Postby StlSluggers » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:00 pm

knapplc wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:yeah but have you ever tried getting it on in a bathtub


I've tried it in a hot tub. The friction coefficient changes and it can get awkward. I prefer not to "get it on" in water.

getting it "off" in a hot tub is a mistake you'll only make once

:-[
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Re: Nanny, 30, died from sexual arousal while watching porn

Postby Art Vandelay » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:18 pm

You guys are crazy. Hot tubs, bath tubs, public swimming pools, etc. are all great places.

edit: Actually, it appears that what you guys are talking about involves a partner. That would change the dynamic a bit.
Image
Art Vandelay
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5265
Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Nanny, 30, died from sexual arousal while watching porn

Postby knapplc » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:You guys are crazy. Hot tubs, bath tubs, public swimming pools, etc. are all great places.

edit: Actually, it appears that what you guys are talking about involves a partner. That would change the dynamic a bit.


I.... :-?
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Re: Nanny, 30, died from sexual arousal while watching porn

Postby StlSluggers » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:48 pm

knapplc wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:You guys are crazy. Hot tubs, bath tubs, public swimming pools, etc. are all great places.

edit: Actually, it appears that what you guys are talking about involves a partner. That would change the dynamic a bit.


I.... :-?

Rainbows
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Re: Nanny, 30, died from sexual arousal while watching porn

Postby AussieDodger » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:54 pm

ensanimal wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:You guys are making this too complex, just put her in a warm tub of water.


yeah but have you ever tried getting it on in a bathtub (although maybe it's just difficult for me because i'm fat :-? )


Giant tub of jello could help you with the getting it on part and the fat part.


I believe the solution you're all looking for is to do it in a sauna.
*Dusts off hands*
You're welcome.
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11362
(Past Year: 24)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: Nanny, 30, died from sexual arousal while watching porn

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:08 am

AussieDodger wrote:
ensanimal wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
yeah but have you ever tried getting it on in a bathtub (although maybe it's just difficult for me because i'm fat :-? )


Giant tub of jello could help you with the getting it on part and the fat part.


I believe the solution you're all looking for is to do it in a sauna.
*Dusts off hands*
You're welcome.


Only if I'm on top...I have no interest on getting burned.
Image

2011 Live Free or DyNasty Champ
A Fleshner Fantasy
Wicked Wikitect
Wicked Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3541
(Past Year: 32)
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Nanny, 30, died from sexual arousal while watching porn

Postby knapplc » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:14 am

AussieDodger wrote:I believe the solution you're all looking for is to do it in a sauna.


We covered that like three posts above yours. How do you overcome the drag coefficient of the water? You have to have oil or your piston won't travel the cylinder, and your fuel injector won't function as well.
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Re: Nanny, 30, died from sexual arousal while watching porn

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:41 am

knapplc wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:I believe the solution you're all looking for is to do it in a sauna.


We covered that like three posts above yours. How do you overcome the drag coefficient of the water? You have to have oil or your piston won't travel the cylinder, and your fuel injector won't function as well.


Sauna = steam room, but maybe in some parts of the world it means hot tub as well :-?
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Sep. 18
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Texas at Oakland
(3:35 pm)
Toronto at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
LA Dodgers at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Cleveland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Milwaukee at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Arizona at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Philadelphia at San Diego
(9:10 pm)
Seattle at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact