20 Team DAILY H2H looking for 1 replacement owner - UPDATED - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

20 Team DAILY H2H looking for 1 replacement owner - UPDATED

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

20 Team DAILY H2H looking for 1 replacement owner - UPDATED

Postby fb2k » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:36 pm

That's right, daily h2h matchups (yes we've found a way to make SP work with daily matchups). We have 10+ years of success with our system to prove it.

20 teams, with 4 divisions, deep rosters, knowledgeable and active owners. 143 game schedule with playoff system.

Each team has a $100 million salary cap with a $75 million active cap. We carry 25 on the active roster, 7 reserves AND 20 prospects.

Completely custom league with our own webmaster; scores and results are posted daily.

Here is a sample of our daily scores:
http://www.fantasybaseball2k.com/scores.php?season=2010&game=93
Here is a sample our standings:
http://www.fantasybaseball2k.com/standings.php?season=2010&game=93

The avaialble team is the Tampa Baseball Club

Off-season activity includes player challenges and yearly auction for players that have gone back into player pool.
League is over 10 years old and going strong...in fact close to HALF of our owners have been with us 9 or 10 seasons!

Ideal applicants have: keeper league experience, well rounded knowledge of MLB player pool, familiarity with prospects, time to devote to maintaining your roster and lineups all season, decent communications skills, willingness to learn a unique league.

More detailed information provided upon request. Please contact: fb2krecruiting@gmail.com

Thanks!
Last edited by fb2k on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fb2k
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 20 Team DAILY H2H looking for owners - UPDATED

Postby fb2k » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:34 pm

We are still looking for two owners. If you are looking for a new and unique challenge drop us an e-mail. Our league offers the chance to play a new game daily. We have played 98 games thus far with 45 to go before the playoffs. Both teams have a shot to make the playoffs. This is not roto, we have a unique, tested scoring system.

If you are tired of the lack of challenge provided by your current league(s) then pehaps we have the chalenge you are looking for.
fb2k
T-Ball Trainer

Re: 20 Team DAILY H2H looking for 1 replacement owner - UPDATED

Postby udt89 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:30 am

hey is this still open? i am currently in a keeper league that i have been with for a very long time, so i have the experience. just looking for something that is more "in depth".

can you send me details? like costs, team details, etc?

i look forward to it. i cant promise I'll join as I am looking for a specific challenge.....and your league is pretty close
udt89
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 1)

Return to Classifieds