1 Replacement Owner needed in a unique 12 team keeper league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

1 Replacement Owner needed in a unique 12 team keeper league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

1 Replacement Owner needed in a unique 12 team keeper league

Postby javcovelite » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:36 pm

I meant it when I said unique. Teams have a roster size of 30, one spot for each MLB team. You are only allowed to have one player from each MLB team on your roster at a time. The only exception is when you have a player in your DL spots. You are then allowed to have another player from that team until you move the player off of the DL. Your team is currently down 1.5 games behind my team in your division. My team is 5-2-4 (lots of ties in this league this year.), yours is 4-4-3. This is with the team not having an owner for a while.

Settings are standard h2h 5x5 catagories, you win the week by having won the most catagories.

Your team is here... http://games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhouse? ... sonId=2010

It looks pretty good compared to some teams. Keepers for next year is up for debate. This is our 2nd season and it's interesting. Only drawback is the actual LM (i'm co-lm) and some of his friends are in the league and they never talk or do anything. I'm thinking soon he will just give the league to me because I do most of the LM stuff. Definitely an interesting league because you try to have 30 servicable players.
javcovelite
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 1 Replacement Owner needed in a unique 12 team keeper league

Postby javcovelite » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Leave your email here if you want in.

Any questions, email me at jav_elite@hotmail.com
javcovelite
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball