- Carlos Santana - Future Backstop...I think he will be a top 10 C for a while
- Austin Romine - I think that he has a better chance to be starting C then Montero because he can actually catch. Having good year but not showing too much power.
looks like you're pretty set here
- Mike Moustakas - Putting up monster numbers in AA
- Eric Hosmer - Also putting up great numbers, not as much power but still getting about the same amount of XBH's as moustakas.
- Brent Morel - Viciedo is in his way in Chicago, any news on this guy?
CI is a point of concern on your team since you only have prospects to work with. Morel not a bad keeper since Viciedo won't stick at 3B.
- Derrick Gibson - Could have a good chance of making the bigs in BOS since their SS situation is never good, but struggling in A ball.
- Ivan De Jesus - I like this guy, Dee Gordon is the only problem here. Do you know anything about this situation? They are both doing good with De Jesus doing it in AAA and Gordon doing it in AA.
- Jonathan Galvez - Young speedy SS who K's a lot so far.
- Johnny Giavotella - 2B for the KC Royals AA teams. Having a solid year in AA.
- Jeff Bianchi - Out for most of this year, any news on him?
MI seems to be yuour weakest spot. If DeJesus doesn't make himself needed next year they will probably put their chips on Gordon. Nobody else here is looking like an impact bat, just decent at best.
- Nick Weglarz - Started hot, cooled down as of late.
- Kyler Burke - High K rate scares me.
- Angel Morales - Really intrigued by the MIN A+ level OF. Has 24 XBH and 18 SB so far this year.
- David Lough - In AAA with pretty decent stats, does he have a future?
- Jean Segura - LAA speedster in A ball.
- Derrick Robinson - KC speedster in AA ball.
- Denny Almonte - Putting up huge numbers in A+ ball for SEA.
I like Weglarz a lot. Wait him out. Not a whole lot else going here though.
- Jarrod Parker - Any news on his injury?
- Kyle Drabek - Will he get called up sometime this year and any projections as to an avg year?
- Casey Kelly - Not blowing people away this year but high ceiling.
- Michael Montgomery - Sore elbow worries me, anybody know any more news?
- Tim Melville - Not pitching up to expectation in A+ ball.
- John Lamb - Destroying A+ level hitters at 19 years old.
- Wily Peralta - Just acquired in trade, dont know too much about him.
- Austin Hyatt - Also just acquired in trade, 24 and in A+ ball though.
Parker, Kelly, Mongomery all very nice. Drabek not bad either. Good core to build from 2 eyars out.