Do I need to tinker with this team? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Do I need to tinker with this team?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Do I need to tinker with this team?

Postby cashish25 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Trying to decide if i need to do anything to this team or should i just roll with it. I am only about .500 but I thought this team would be better.

10 team h2h 6x6 (batter k's pitcher losses) 3 keepers

C-Wieters
1b-Prince
2b-Utley
SS-A. Gonzalez
3b-R Zimmerman
of-Kemp
of-Werth
of-C Gonz
U- BButler/Heyward
BN-BBUtler/Heyward
BN Bruce

SP1 Lester
SP2 Verlander
SP3 Greinke
SP4 Brett Anderson *
SP5 Ricky Nolasco
SP6 Mat Latos
SP7 Ted Lilly
SP8 CJ Wilson

RP-R Soriano
RP-N Feliz
RP-B Wagner
cashish25
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Do I need to tinker with this team?

Postby cano2211 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 am

Your team looks pretty good but you're probably disappointed in some of the guys like Wieters and Greinke. I would drop Wieters, unless you're set on naming him a keeper. I think he's had enough time to prove himself and I actually just dropped him in my league last week. The Orioles are convinced he's got a bright future and he did get hot in the second half of the season last year, so maybe you want him as a keeper. Greinke obviously has a terrible record but I wouldn't do anything with him. He's right around a hit per inning, decent ERA and a great K/BB. He's just got a bad team behind him. Nolasco, Werth and Heyward have struggled recently but definitely solid players who I wouldn't part with. Latos and Anderson are great young pitchers. Despite the injury this year, I'd especially hold on the Anderson as long as you can. He will be one of the best in the league in a few years. Same goes for Carlos Gonzalez.

Overall, I would say you don't have much to do with your team. The talent is definitely there with guys like Kemp, Werth, Prince, Utley, etc. Even though some of your team has struggled, the numbers will be there in the end.I'm in a similar position as you with my team as well. Believe me, I'm dealing with Teixeira right now, you just have to know the numbers will be there.
cano2211
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team