2010 Hot Chick Draft Discussion - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

2010 Hot Chick Draft Discussion

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: 2010 Hot Chick Draft Discussion

Postby Neato Torpedo » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:12 am

Image

is the new banner for my team, by the way.
Image

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter
Posts: 8618
Joined: 4 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: we don't burn gasoline, we burn our dreams

Re: 2010 Hot Chick Draft Discussion

Postby knapplc » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:41 pm

I'm trying to go through this, and now I'm finding out that you guys haven't even filled out your rosters yet. I have all 12 chicks for Rock, but only 11 for Dan, and 9 for Met.

How am I supposed to judge this with incomplete rosters?
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Re: 2010 Hot Chick Draft Discussion

Postby Metroid » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:56 pm

knapplc wrote:I'm trying to go through this, and now I'm finding out that you guys haven't even filled out your rosters yet. I have all 12 chicks for Rock, but only 11 for Dan, and 9 for Met.

How am I supposed to judge this with incomplete rosters?

Huh? What the heck are you talking about? Everyone's roster is full. :-S

I know I accidentally listed Zooey as an actress instead of musician on Dans team. :-?
Image
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFootball Mod
Posts: 5207
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living vicariously through myself.

Re: 2010 Hot Chick Draft Discussion

Postby knapplc » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Metroid wrote:Everyone's roster is full.


Is not.

Is there some other resource for these rosters that I'm missing? :-?
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Re: 2010 Hot Chick Draft Discussion

Postby Metroid » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Oh I see what you're looking at. Yeah a lot of people did not finish filling that out, myself included. :-/

This page should have everyone's picks in clickable thumbnails. ;-D
Image
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFootball Mod
Posts: 5207
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living vicariously through myself.

Re: 2010 Hot Chick Draft Discussion

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Metroid wrote:Oh I see what you're looking at. Yeah a lot of people did not finish filling that out, myself included. :-/

This page should have everyone's picks in clickable thumbnails. ;-D

Woodson's is on the last post of the previous page, so don't forget that one.
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Re: 2010 Hot Chick Draft Discussion

Postby Metroid » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:07 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
Metroid wrote:Oh I see what you're looking at. Yeah a lot of people did not finish filling that out, myself included. :-/

This page should have everyone's picks in clickable thumbnails. ;-D

Woodson's is on the last post of the previous page, so don't forget that one.

All 12 are on that page, woodson posted his himself. 3rd post down. ;-D
Image
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFootball Mod
Posts: 5207
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living vicariously through myself.

Re: 2010 Hot Chick Draft Discussion

Postby joejlitz » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Gentlemen,

I would like to refer you to paragraph 5.03 in Section 8, on page 42 of the rules governing this draft: If it takes frickin forever to pick a winner, weeks after this thing ends, joejlitz wins.

I'd like to thank God, my parents, Hollywood, the Academy, and Jimmy, my Taz Chia Pet that sits on the window in my bedroom.
Image
joejlitz
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 466
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: 2010 Hot Chick Draft Discussion

Postby RedHopeful » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:40 pm

joejlitz wrote:Gentlemen,

I would like to refer you to paragraph 5.03 in Section 8, on page 42 of the rules governing this draft: If it takes frickin forever to pick a winner, weeks after this thing ends, joejlitz wins.

I'd like to thank God, my parents, Hollywood, the Academy, and Jimmy, my Taz Chia Pet that sits on the window in my bedroom.

Yeah, but you forgot to keep reading down to the exceptions:

Section 8, Para 5.03 (C): If said winner serves in the armed forces and isn't able to keep fellow officers in check at all times, they are automatically removed from consideration. :-B

So does someone need to set up a poll somewhere for the public vote?
RedHopeful
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3275
(Past Year: 84)
Joined: 11 Jul 2007
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: Hank Aaron's backyard

Re: 2010 Hot Chick Draft Discussion

Postby knapplc » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:30 pm

I think it's time for a poll. I have a bunch of stuff coming up and I'm not going to be able to put in the kind of analysis I would like. I did Rock's, Met's and Dan's teams and it took me two hours to research women I'd never heard of and write why I gave the grade I gave. The other judges are MIA, so even if I did mine, it doesn't seem like we'd have more than two (mine and AD's).
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact