tyfry369 wrote:ill use it in every title if i choose too thanks
Wow. Great attitude.
To reward your ignorance, I'll go ahead and say that yes, Dan Haren will be fine. His peripherals indicate that more than anything he's been extremely unlucky. Here are some numbers for you:
- He's currently striking out 9.35 batters per nine innings, his highest career average.
- He's only walking 2.26 batters per nine.
- He's got a .357 BABIP, which is way high.
- His left on base rate is something like 67%, which is below his career average of 72%.
- Finally, his xFIP is 3.21, which is 6th or 7th among starting pitchers right now.
Translation: he's actually pitching really well, just getting hit by some bad luck. There's no reason to think he won't be fine.